12.

A guy and a girl can be 'just friends'
But at one point or another,
They will fall for each other
Maybe temporarily
Maybe at the wrong time
Maybe too late
Or maybe forever...

From Bestfriend 💕:

I'm sorry I didn't came to pick you up. I forget I had a date with Danielle so I asked Luke to pick you up. Plzzzzz forgive me????

I smile at his text. He is always so sweet. He tries to keep everyone happy. And that's why I can't tell my feelings to him. I don't know what he would do for me.

To Bestfriend💕:

It doesn't matter, hope u had fun with her 😉

Why does he need to like a girl? And especially a girl with the same name as...

From Bestfriend💕:

Yeah about that, do u want to meet her? She really wants to meet u and we are kinda... Together? Just since today! But sometimes I talk about u and she jus.. She really wants to meet you!

I don't want to meet her. She is probably a girl who is pretty, funny and everything better then me. Tat's why he loves her.

And not me.

But I can't tell him that. He doesn't need to know that.

To Bestfriend💕:

Yeah I want to meet the girl who stole your heart 😉. When??

I send the message and immediately I regret it. I just could say that I didn't want to meet her! But then he would question it.

From Bestfriend💕:

You can come right now? Danielle is here and Luke to, so don't worry you won't be a thirdwheel 😉😂💜

Right now? But I need to prepare myself. Mental. I can't say no. That will be rude and he would question why. Because I don't really have other friends.

Maybe Caitlin from the bookshop? I can say I'm at her house. I met her when I went there to buy a book. She works there and she began to talk to me because she just thought I needed it. And I needed it.

But it's just better for me to go. I need to do this sometime anyway.

To Bestfriend💕:

Of course! I'm on my way!

And with that I put my phone in my pocket. I look at my clothes. Hmm... Maybe I can better change to something different.

I run to my room and quikly I put on my blackpants, a shirt and a jacket.

Then I run back downstairs

Then I run back downstairs. I pick my bag and then I go outside. Of course I lock the door of my appartement but finally I go to Aiden's.

~~~~

After a few minutes I reach his appartement. Which he of course still shares with Luke.

I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to open the door. I feel my heart starting to bounce more. I'm going to meet Danielle. Is she nice?

Maybe she is a bitch. That would make it so much easier to hate her. But I also want her to be nice. Aiden deserves a nice girl.

"Hey Lauren!" Aiden says happy when he open the door. I smile to him. "Are you ready to meet Danielle?" He asks me. I nod my head. The first time he told me about her he said Dani, a nickname for her, but when he saw my look he never said it. It just remind me so much of Dani...

My little sister.. I hope she is happy where ever she is.

I feel a hand grabbing my hand and pulling me to his way. I look at Aiden. I feel my cheeks getting red.

Act normal. Don't blush. You're about to meet his girlfriend!

When we walk into the livingroom I see a girl sitting on a couch. Luke is also sitting on a couch but I immediately focus on her.

She had long brown hair. Freckles on her cheeks. She looks a lot like Dani.. 

When she sees me she stands up from the couch and walks to me. "I'm Danielle" she stook her hand out to me. Slowly I pick her hand and shook it. "I'm Lauren".

We look awkwardly at eachother. What next? Aiden notice it and he starts talking. "What about if we watch a movie together? What do you guys think about that? Lauren? Dani? Uh.. I mean Danielle?"

I knew it! They were just calling her Danielle because of me! I see Aiden giving me a look full of regret. I just shake my head.

I see Danielle getting excited. "Yeas!" She starts jumping and she runs to the tv. I just shrug my shoulders and I sit on the other couch. This is going to be a long night...

~~~~

Okay please! Someone save me. Aiden and Danielle are sitting together on a couch doing al lovely with eachother. I try not to cringe but it's getting really hard with them whispering things to eachother.

And I don't want to know what they're saying!

Luke and me are sitting on another couch. Luke is so focused on the movie and his popcorn. I have no idea what the movie is about!

"YOU CAN'T BE KIDDING ME!" Luke screams suddenly. I startle and yell. Why did he need to scream so hard?! I look at him like he is crazy. Luke looks at me embarrased. "Sorry, I was just so into the movie" he whispers to me. "Well, next time be quiet" I whisper back. I didn't mean to sound rude I'm just so confused with Aiden.

I see Luke giving me a hurtfull look. Suddenly I regret my responds really bad. I didn't need to be so rude. Luke is a nice guy.

"Sorry..." I whisper back. Luke who was just watching the movie turns his head back to me. "I know you didn't mean it like that" he whispers back before full focusing on the movie. I also decide to start watching the movie.

What I didn't notice was the looks Aiden give into our direction while I was talking/whispering with Luke.

-----------------------------

Sorry for not updating for 6 weeks. School just began and I HATE IT! But hey let's not talk about school 😂.

I'll try to update one time in a week at least. Probably more!!!!

Thx for the votess 💜