13.

"Lauren?" I look into the direction where the voice is coming from. "Are you awake?".

"Yes.." I whisper. Danielle and I are staying over at Aiden and Luke's appartement. It was to late. We're both sleeping on the couch.

"Are you also having trouble with sleep?" She asks. "Yep.. I think to much" I say while staring at nothing. It's kinda weird to talk with her like this. But it's also chill. Like there are no other sounds around us. Aiden isn't here. Luke isn't here. Only us girls.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks me again. This time I turn around on the couch so I can look at her. I nod at her to continue. "Do you want to hang out sometimes? With me and my friends? I know you don't have that much friends here-" she stops when she realises how mean it sounds. "Sorry I didn't mean it that way! I- just   so that you can have some other friends. Who are girls?" She asks me.

"Sounds nice.. but with how much are you guys?" I ask her. I need to know for how much people I need to prepare myself. Danielle is a nice girl. I know she doesn't mean things wrong or mean. The only problem with her is that she likes Aiden. And he likes her back.

Why is the world so hard?

"We are with 5, so someone else would be really fun!" She says getting excited. Wow, when did I say I'd join them? I only wanted to meet them. I shrug with my shoulders.

"Oh yeah.. You probably tired. Sleep well, we'll talk tomorrow more" she says. I say goodnight to her and then I slowly drift into sleep...

"Guys! We need to go on stage in like 2 minutes!" Chrisina screams. Dani turns to me. "Do I look good? Isn't my make-up to much? Do I need to change my hair?" She rambles. "Dani! You look amazing. Don't worry" I say while patting her shoulder and giving her  smile.

"Okay.. I'm ready.." She says more to herself then to me. "Guys! Come on!" Christina screams.

"I'm definitely not ready!" Dani tries to walk back. But I just hold her shoulders and push her forwards. "You're going to do an amazing job" I whisper in her ear. Then I push her on stage.

"Hey I'm Christina!"

"I'm Katherine"

"I'm Lisa"

"I'm Amy"

"I'm Lauren"

"I'm Dani"

"And we're Cimorelli" I look at Dani. The fear of being on stage you saw a minute ago is completely gone. On her face is a smile bigger then ever. This is where she belongs.

I also look into the crowd. I see the people cheering at us. I feel the smile on my face growing bigger. That we can do something like that to them.

This is where we belong..

"Lauren? Wake up!" I hear Aiden screaming. Immediately I open my eyes. I feel tears on my cheeks. Was I crying?

"Are you okay?" He ask me worried. I nod my head. "It wasn't a sad dream. It was just a memory.." I say while looking at him and whiping my tears away. Luke is sitting on the other couch with Danielle and Aiden quikly sits next to me. "Do you mind telling what it was about?" He asks me.

"Well it was a dream with Dani, it was actually with the whole band. We where standing backstage before going on stage and Dani was starting to panic because of going on stage and looking good enough. I calmed her down and then we went on stage. The most I remember of that was the feeling. The feeling of people cheering and my smile growing bigger. How all of my sisters looked into the crowd. I just.. I miss it. I miss how it used to be. I miss performing. I miss singing with my sisters..

I miss Dani" I end my story. I see Danielle looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Sorry, I cry to fast" she quikly wipes her tears away. I smile at her. After this night I really started liking her. She is a nice girl and she is good for Aiden. And he is good for her.

I just need to stop my own feelings. So no one will get hurt.

"But you miss performing?" Luke asks me changing the subject. I nod my head suddenly remembering my conversation with Luke in the car. "Why not starting with?! Just go to an random karaoke show and join!" He screams excited. Aiden looks surprised at him and then at me.

"That will be so cool Lauren!" He screams happily. Karaoke show? I can just start on YouTube again if I want right? I'll just have to post a YouTube cover and I need to inform people on Twitter and Instagram. There are still people following me from the fandom.

"Lauren, what do you think?" Aiden asks me. "I can just start on YouTube again if I want right?" I ask them not really enjoying the idea of performing.

Alone.

Why am I even giving this a change? I wanted to live normal! I didn't want to begin again!

"You wanted to perform, so we're going to get you t-" he got cut of by my phone. I smile at him before picking my phone. Christina is calling me. What does she wants right know?

"Hey Christina" I say while answering the phone. "Hey Lauren, I've a question can you FaceTime right now?" She asks me through the phone.

"Uuh.. Yeah of course?" Why does she wants to FaceTime?

"Okay great I'm going to call you!" Then she hung up. A few seconds later I got called on FaceTime. I see Luke giving me a wtf-look.

I click on answering and I hold my phone in front of me. For me I see Christina. In a weddingdress?! "Hey Lauren!" I hear Lisa screaming from the background.

"Christina is that going to be your weddingdress?!" I ask her almost screaming. She nods her head. It's a beautifull white dress. I'm feeling jealous when I see it. I see tears forming in Christina her eyes. "What is it Christina?" I ask her. She just shakes her head.

"Christina?" I ask her. I almost forget about Luke, Aiden and Danielle. They are looking at me. Creepy...

"Its just.. When I saw you reacting I just.. Dani will never see me like this. She would probably scream and go fantasing her own wedding" she laughs but cries at the same time. Right now I feel the tears starting to well up to. Dani will never see Christina getting married. None of us she will see. She will never get married. She had such a big life for herself.

And she didn't get to change to live it.

-------------------------------------

Heeyy! So Lauren is beginning to like Danielle xD. I've so much planned with this story I just don't know how to start all those things
*-* but it's coming ;D.

<3