Recap

Last time in The Beautiful Beast (Book 1):

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "The Beautiful Beast"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wolf pack terrorizing town. Twenty people have been taken and have not returned. Thirty people have been injured, twenty-four of them have not survived, the others will most likely not survive." Natsu read aloud a mission request.

"Why is that not on the S-Class board?" Gray asked.

"Does it matter?" Natsu asked. "Let's do it!"

"Natsu we might want to asked for a bit more help in this one." Lucy said.

"Lucy's right Natsu." Erza said. "Maybe we should ask some people for help."

"Oh, come on!" Natsu begged. "We can handle it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They can use magic?" Lucy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy's keys." Erza said as she held injured Gray while Natsu ran into the woods with Lucy following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud and extremely painful scream rang out in the woods. It sounded like Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The largest wolf wrap his mouth around Lucy's neck. With her screaming in pain, the large wolf flung his head to the side and making Lucy's body be thrown in the same direction. But she wasn't screaming anymore. Because there was a large hole where she used to have a throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu was about to stand up with Lucy in his arms when all of a sudden Lucy's body started gasping, and her eyes shot open. Natsu dropped her and backed away from her body. The four sat there and stared at her body as they watched her eyes turned from white to their original chocolate brown. And then she sat up, coughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys!" Lucy said as she stepped forwards towards her restrained friends.

'Don't bother.'

The pack leader thought to Lucy.

'Besides it's time for you to wake up.'

"What?" Lucy asked. Them all the wolves turned and attacked Natsu, Erza, Gray, Happy, Levy, Juvia, Mira, and Gajeel. Their screams filled the room. "No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What's happening to me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu lifted his hand out to touch to touch the small wolf. It slowly moved its head closer to Natsu's hand until half of its face was in his palm, and it closed it eyes.

"Lucy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you do to me?" Lucy demanded, from Ethan.

"I made you one of us." He said.

"And what exactly are you?" Lucy asked him.

"We are werewolves." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What does that mean?" Lucy questioned as she kneeled on the floor in pain.