Chapter 26

WARNING: If you have already seen this chapter before, go back to chapter 25. I updated it so that it was different. If this story is already finished please ignore this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! And welcome to probably my favorite chapter that I have written in this book! Well, no it might be my second favorite. But then again my favorite hasn't been written yet, so I guess it can't be my favorite yet. Can it? I don't know, but I'm excited as all hell! So I know you probably want more after the last chapter so. I would like to dedicate this chapter to bootzee! She is a new follower! Yay! Hope your enjoying the story so far! Which by the way, how many of you are happy now after than last chapter? I bet a lot of you guys are. Anyway, I love you bootzee! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: ???

I laid in the tall golden grass, as I stared at the sky. I usually liked staring at the blue canvas that was I was constantly under, were every now again a cloud would blow through and it made me happy. It made me not feel so lonely. Since I was stuck here in my own head. But now, it made me sad. Because I wasn't going to be able to see it again. Maybe where I end up, I could make a new field. But it wouldn't be as peaceful, it wouldn't be close enough to home. I was slightly startled when I heard a loud 'pow' sound coming off from the side. I sat up and looked to see a white portal had appeared.

'What the hell?'

I thought as I stood up and walked towards it slowly.

'Lucy!'

I heard someone call in my head. I flinched as it appeared in my head randomly.

'My name? Why would I hear my own name in my head?'

I thought, but then I took a deep breath and I shook my head, I was just imagining it. 

'Lucy!'

I heard it again, but this time louder. I whipped my head around and saw a golden wolf with gold eyes.

"Kenia?" I whispered to myself, as the wolf sprinted at me.

'Lucy!'

She called happily.

"Kenia, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you were stabbed."

'I was.'

Kenia said.

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" I asked her.

'I'm here to say thank you. And good-bye.'

"Good-bye?" I asked, and then realized. "Because we're about to die."

'No, just me.'

She told me as she shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

'Lucy, do you know what this is?'

Kenia said glancing at the portal.

"A portal." I said.

'Yes, and do you know where it will go?'

Kenia asked me as she looked down at me.

"No." I answered.

'Neither do I. Not exactly anyway.'

She thought.

'But it will take one of us away to the afterlife.'