Chapter 4

Hello everybody! How you doing? I's been a while. . . . . . . . hasn't it? Yeah, sorry. My whole like is a huge mess right now, and it's just fucking everywhere. Sadly. But it's calming down! I think. Probably just jinxed myself, didn't I? Shit. Oh well! I don't care anymore! Come at me bitches! But really I'm sorry for how long it's been! I'm hoping that I'm going to be able to update more often. But at the same time, I'm not making any promises. But I know that you've been waiting for me to update for a while, so . . . . . . . . . . . I would like to dedicate this chapter to foreverinfinityxx! She is one of my bestest friends in my life outside wattpad! I know right. There's such thing as life outside wattpad? Outside fanfiction? Outside our ships? What the hell? That excists? I thought that was a myth. . . . . to far? Probably. Oh well. I love you foreverinfinityxx! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Kenia rounded the corner of the street and caught a glimpse of Natsu and Happy flying after her. She sighed and made her way into the woods, turning into a wolf as soon as she hit the tree line. Happy flew into the woods as well and Natsu swatted at the branches that had come off the trees as Happy raced through them to catch up to Kenia.

"Happy what are you doing?" Natsu asked.

"Going after her!" Happy replied.

"Happy, you know she's not . . . . . ." Natsu tried to say but couldn't bring himself to say it.

"I don't care." Happy said as he started crying. "We've been looking for her for so long, I want more than a few minutes with-!"

"Happy look out!" Natsu yelled and they flew into a tree, rolling down a hill after they fell from in the branches.  Natsu slammed into another tree at the very bottom and looked around him to see that Happy was unconscious next to him. He heard a twig snap and looked to see a figure moving in the shadows, but couldn't make it out. And the fact that darkness was taking over his sight didn't help, as he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

I was running in the woods and relaxed as it comforted me like a warm bed. I heard voices behind me and looked to see that my body's old friends were still following me.

"Happy, you know she's not . . . . . ." Natsu started to say but stopped.

"I don't care." Happy said. "We've been looking for her for so long, I want more than a few minutes with-!"

"Happy look out!" The boy yelled and they flew into a tree. I stopped and watched them as the two rolled down the hill. Happy skidded to a stop, while Natsu hit another tree. I flinched a bit at the sound the tree made when Natsu body slammed into it. I sighed and made my way down the hill and slowly walked up to them, and found out that they were both passed out.

'I don't understand how you ever fell in love with him.'

I thought as I leaned down and picked up Natsu by his cloak and then grabbed Happy by his pouch.

'Kenia, the scout leader has been found and we are waiting on for her to wake up to receive her report.'

A male voice said in my head. It was my beta.

'Got it, I'll be there as soon as I can.'

I responded and started heading towards the town of Magnolia.

'Right after I drop these two dumbasses back at their guild.'

'Members of Fairy Tail? You went into town?'

He asked.

'Accidently, yes.'

'Kenia-.'

He started to say, he was going to give me a warning. I already knew that.

'I know, don't stay to long. I got it.'

I insured him.

'I'll be home by morning.'

'Understood, be careful.'

He said.

'Same with the rest of you.'

I told him and he left me to my own thoughts. The sun set and I walked along the edge of the forest, around the town. I finally reached the edge of the field next to the Fairy Tail Guild and trotted towards the front door. I laid them next to the door, and started walking away, getting ready to run back to my own Guild.

"Lucy." I heard and looked back to see Natsu was only dreaming. "Please. . . . . . don't leave me." He said and started squirming a bit. An image of him in a bed with some bandages wrapped around his body came into my mind, saying the same thing as he dreamed. I leaned down and nuzzled his cheek, until he calmed down.

'Good-bye, Natsu.'

I thought as I turned and went to start running, but when I turned around I saw a small group of people standing behind me. I stared at them as a short blue haired girl walked towards me. I think it was Levy.

"Please stay." She begged. "Just for a day." She said trying not to cry any more than her eyes were saying she already had. I stared at her and then looked back the others. They all looked at me the same way. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Looks like I'll be home later than planned.'

I thought to my beta.

'Don't get attached.'

He told me.

'You're too close as it is.'

And he left my head in peace.

'I know.'

I then turned back into my human form, and opened my eyes to see Levy with a happy smile on her face. I leaned down and grabbed the blue sleeping cat, and the back of Natsu's cloak.

"It feels nice to see you again." I said to the group as I walked into the empty Guild dragging the pink haired boy, and carrying his cat into the infirmary. I placed Happy on a bed and put Natsu on another, after taking his cloak and scarf off and put them on the bed post. I went to walk away from him but something shiny caught my attention. I reached down and slowly looped my finger around a gold chain, that was around Natsu's neck. I pulled it until a charm came out from under his shirt. It was a small golden sun. I stared at it as I pulled on two chains around my neck and held a golden star and crescent moon in my hand. I sighed and tucked it back into his shirt and walked away from his bed. I went to the door and opened it to see Natsu's friends waiting for me. I turned and went to close the door, but I paused a moment and looked at Natsu. I felt a small pain in my chest and I placed my hand over my heart.

'Let's hope not other feelings come alive again.'