Chapter 23

Hey! What's up? Did you guys enjoy that last chapter? No? Yeah, it ain't going to get better for a while. I'm sorry. But I would like to dedicate this chapter to Multi-Fandom_Nerd! She is a new follower! By the way, I'm sorry that I'm dedicating so many bad chapters to you guys! I don't mean to, it's just I go in order and whatever I write for the chapter is what you get. Sorry! I promise I will make it up to you! Some how . . . . . . Anyway, I love you Multi-Fandom_Nerd! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

I ran at Aka on all four, pissed about everything in the world. My head, my feelings, my life, my pack. Everything! Aka dodged all my attacks that I tried to use in my wolf form, and she knew it was pissing me off that she was slipping around like the little snake she was. I changed back into my human form, but kept my nails as my claws. I swung a punch at her and she wasn't expecting me to change so quickly that I had caught her off guard enough to hit her head turned to the side after I hit her and she stayed still for a moment. I breathed out of my mouth and I couldn't help but shake with my all my feelings that I was feeling. She then started laughing quietly to herself, as she turned her head back towards me. I had scratched her face and the wound was already healing and I could see the skin stretching to reconnect.

"Now this is a fight!" She said excitedly as she swung her sword at me and I dodged her few attacks until she had twirled around on her toes like she was a ballerina while she was still spinning I kicked my foot up and hit her hand that held Gin and it flew to the side and sliding halfway across the room. Me and Aka looked at each other before taking off at the sword, Aka tripped me and then skipped over the top of me like she was a little school girl. I sat up and lifted my arms above my head. I slammed them down into the floor and I watched as a small wave of destruction flowed through the floor and raced towards Aka. When the wave reached her it launched her into the air and over the top of her sword were she landed a couple of yards away from it. She looked up at her me, and then her sword, before looking back up at me. At the same time we ran at the fallen blade. Aka got to it a second before I could and spun around on her knees and went to slice at me as I couldn't stop myself. But someone jumped in front of me and shoved me out of the way. I hit the floor and heard a small whine in pain and I snapped my head in the direction of the whine.

"Ella!" I said as she was holding her stomach and I could see blood flowing from the scratch.

"Kenia." Ella said as she looked at me, and I could see that she was scared. Then her eyes glowed gold, and her eyes were no longer filled with fear, but hate.

"This should be interesting." Aka said as she leaned on her sword as she watched Ella and then turned her eyes on me and Ella launched at me. She jumped on top of me and turned her nails into claws and she tried to claw me, I held her wrists and used my knees to push on her chest and keep her mouth and her sharp teeth away from me.

'Kenia, take me down.'

Ella thought to me as she struggled against me.

'I can't. If I do, it might kill you.'

I thought back. I then got an idea and used my knees to push her into the air just slightly and pulled my knees into my chest and put the bottom of my shoes on her chest and kicked her off of me and into the air.

"Erza!" I yelled and she looked at me for a moment, but knew that she needed to do it.

"Requip: Heavens Wheel!" Erza yelled and her armor transformed. "Sword Circle!" She said and her swords spun in circles behind her. "Dance my blades!" Her swords raced forwards and hit Ella on her arms, and legs. She fell to the ground a few feet away from me and I crawled over to her. She was twitching as she tried to move, as she was still under Aka's control. I picked her head up and put it in my lap.

"How could you do this?" I asked as I stared at Ella and what had been left of my pack.

"How could I?" Aka asked as she placed her hand on her chest, and acted like she was offended. "How could your kind do what they did to my Grandmother? To them." Aka pointed behind me and pointed at the kids, who thankfully were still covering their eyes. "How could your kind do that? You're all monsters." I flinched at those words.

"We're not monsters." I told her, through my teeth.

"Then what would you call yourself?" She asked and her eyes looked like they were shaking with anger, and most likely insanity.

"They are werewolves!" Someone yelled at her. I turned my head to look behind me and Levy had stepped forwards and stand in front of me.

"They are beautiful creatures." Mira said as she stepped forwards with Levy. "Who didn't ask for any of this."

"Just because someone did this to them, doesn't mean that they will do the same thing." Gray said, as he and Juvia walked up. Then Gajeel, Erza, and Happy joined them in front of Kenia. Natsu then walked up and stood directly in front of Kenia.

"The only monster here is you." Natsu said.

"Oh come now." Aka said as she smiled. "You should all know by now that it takes a monster to destroy one." And everyone was silent.

"The I guess." I said as I slid Ella off my lap and stood up. "For once, I'd be glad to take that title!" I yelled, and jumped over the top of Natsu and transformed into my true form.