Chapter 5

Top of the morning to ya ladies! My name in MMB_2000! And welcome back to Me Again, chapter 5! God I love Jacksepticeye! He's the fucking best! Along with many other YouTubers, but I'm pretty sure that Jack's my favorite though. If you guys watch any YouTubers, who is your favorite? Markiplier? Pewdiepie? H2O_Delirious? Vanossgaming? Which one? and who would you recommend? I would recommend but that'll take me forever, so I'd rather not. BY the way, I'm so sorry that it took me forever to update! Again. It's just that it's the end if the year with school, I'm doing finals, trying not to fail any classes at the last minute. It's hard. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Lilmskym! She is a new reader to this series! Welcome, welcome. And just so you guys know, I am almost done with the next chapter, so I will be updating again soon! I hope! That's not a definite promise. Sorry about that. But, I love you Lilmskym! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I now have a YouTube channel! I know how ironic, right? Link will be in the comments and is also on my page. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, so please be gentle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Natsu

I slowly opened my eyes, as a bright light blinded me through the window. I rolled over so I was on my side and saw that I wasn't in my own house, and that I was in the Guild's infirmary. As I sat up and saw that I was all by myself.

'What the hell happened?'

I thought as I walked towards the door. Once I opened it I saw that everyone was over by the bar, laughing.

"What's going on?" I asked as I made my way over towards the large group.

"Hey Natsu, you're awake." Marco said with a laughing smile.

"Yeah, what's everyone standing around for?" I asked.

"Haven't you met her already?" Wakaba asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kenia." Wakaba answered, somewhat laughing as he took a sip of his beer. The name startled me and I made my way towards the bar counter, accidentally bumping into Wakaba and made him spill his beer all over himself. "Hey." He griped. When I got to the middle of the crowd, I saw that Levy, Juvia, Mira, Happy, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel were sitting around Kenia, as they all laughed together. But I wasn't. I can't help but stare at this girl that looked so similar to someone who I used to know. But now that things have calmed down I can finally see the differences. She was wearing long black sleeve shirt, that the edge of the sleeves hooked around her middle fingers, under a green high neck tank top with shorts attached to it, a black belt, thigh high black socks with small rips in them, and black combat boots.

 She was wearing long black sleeve shirt, that the edge of the sleeves hooked around her middle fingers, under a green high neck tank top with shorts attached to it, a black belt, thigh high black socks with small rips in them, and black combat boots