Chapter 25

Sup? So, a little thing a happened. A thing called "I changed my mind". I changed my mind about the chapter that is now chapter 26. For those of you in the future, it was chapter 25 but I have decided that I want this to happen first. So, yeah. Sorry to those who are reading this while I'm still writing this story. SORRY! But, what's done is done. That and I think it's better now. I think everyone will like it better this way. So I would like to dedicate this chapter to TheChocoUnicorn! She is a new follower! Yay! Love you TheChocoUnicorn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

Aka pulled her blade back and Kenia fell to the floor, on her stomach. Her eyes were still opened and they faded from gold to brown. Natsu fell to his knees as he studied her calm, relaxed face. He realized that for once, she finally looked like Lucy again.

'No.'

He whispered as tears started gathering in his eyes.

'Not again.' 

The tears fell from his eyes, as he reached forwards and pulled her towards him. He sat on his legs and supported her head with his arm. Blood covered the front of her shirt, and even spilled and smeared on the floor. He wanted to say one of their names, but he didn't know who to cry for. Kenia, because she had just jumped in front of him to save his life, or Lucy because she looked like herself again and it hit deep seeing her soaked in her own blood. Again. Natsu leaned over and hugged the dead body of his friends.

"Well that was unexpected." Aka said. "Well move your feet, lose your life." Aka giggled to herself and then lifted her arms above her head to drive her sword into Natsu's back.

"Natsu!" Everyone called out to him, as Aka lowered her sword. But before she could finish her blow her she was tackled by a red ball of fur. Rosemary had slammed into her and she now stood on top of her growling as the rest of the kids stood in front of Natsu, in their human form.

"You brat!" Aka yelled and she punched Rosemary off of her and Reiki flinched.

"Don't touch my sister!" He yelled as Aka got up, and reached his hands out in front of him. "Equip: Oblivion!" He said and a sword with a red and black hilt appeared in his hands and he ran at Aka.

"Magic?" All the adults in the room yelled in complete shock as they watched this little boy, pull a sword out of thin air, at such a young age

"Magic?" All the adults in the room yelled in complete shock as they watched this little boy, pull a sword out of thin air, at such a young age. She lifted her sword and blocked Reiki's attack. He swung his arms around with his new weapon, knowing absolutely nothing about what he was doing. But he couldn't let someone get away with laying a hand on his sister. And even though the sword was almost as big as he was, he was able to move it with ease.

"How is he doing that?" Erza asked. Aka laughed as she blocked all of Reiki's amateur attacks, but she quickly became concerned as Reiki sped up his attacks and started doing quite well.