Chapter 9

Hilo! Another chapter! I'm on a roll with these lately! Not really. But at least I'm updating. That's the most important part, and that the story keeps moving forwards. And it is! I'm so excited for this story! I can't wait for the end! But at the same time I don't want it to come too quickly. So moving on, I would like to dedicate this chapter to NashiDragneelNaLu! She is a new follower! Yay! A new family member! Love you NashiDragneelNaLu! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

After a while we finally reached the edge of the tree line where it opened up into a huge meadow that stopped at the edge of the cliff. I lowered myself so that Natsu could get off of my back, and I turned into my human form as did the rest of my pack. I then started walking towards the middle of the opening where I could see a woman playing with some kids.

"What happened back there?" Gray asked as he and everyone else followed me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not turning to look at him.

"Juvia think he means when you ran into that tree." Juvia said.

"I just have a headache and I got a little dizzy." I said as I looked down at the ground. "It's been a long day." Then all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground by eight little ball of laughter.

"Kenia!" They all yelled in excitement.

"I was not expecting that." I said, as all the kids jumped around on me laughing. "You guys are definitely getting better at stalking." I said and sat up, with them all hanging and sitting on me.

"Where have you been?" Asked a little boy with blonde spiky hair, as he hung on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you said you were going to be back in a few minutes, and then you didn't come back for two days." A boy with purplish hair said.

"I know, but I brought new . . . . . . . . . friends." I said, not exactly knowing what to call the members of Fairy Tail that we had brought with us. They looked the members of Fairy Tail, and all started laughing as they all ran at them.

"Where are you guys from?" A girl with long blonde wavy hair asked Mira.

"What kind of magic do you have?" The tallest boy out of all of the kids with sort spiky raven hair and blue eyes asked Gray.

"Why do you have suck long hair?" A little girl with short spiky dark blue hair that was held back by a headband asked Gajeel as she hugged his leg.

"Why are you so annoying?" Gajeel asked back and she giggled as he tried to kick her off.

"Kids." I said as I stood up and they all looked at me. "Manners." They all let go of their new friends and stood in a line.

"Sorry." They all said.

"Guys this is Nash." I said pointing at the boy with blonde spiky hair, and onyx eyes. "Luna, Nash's little sister." I said pointing at a girl with long pink hair and brown eyes. "Emma." I said pointing at the little girl that had been clinging to Gajeel's leg. "Reiki." I said pointing to a boy with dark purplish hair and dark brown eyes and a tattoo under his left eye. "Nova." I said pointing to a tall girl with long blonde haired and blue eyes. "And then this is Strom and his younger brother and sister, Rin and Sylvia, their twins." I said pointing at the boy that had been talking to Gray, and his brother and sister both hair blue hair, the boys hair was short and spiky like his brother and his twin sisters hair was in low ponytails.