Chapter 27

HEYYYYYYY! Are you guys excited? I bet you are. You're all probably like "OMG Lucy's back! Yay!" kind of crap. And I know a lot, and I mean a LOT, of you thought that she was somehow being resurrected. But no! She never left bitches!!! And I'm so excited! Because it is now finally going to end soon. How soon? You might ask. The next chapter. Unless for some reason, I decide to do something else, and I'm not, the next chapter will be the last for this book. And this series! It's so sad! I really loved writing this series! But, I can't help it! I can't continue a story forever. But I can keep writing. And that's what I'm going to do! Not with this story. And I might be taking a small brake. Don't really know, but I'm starting school soon, like literally in a matter of days (From publishing this). So, moving on. I would like to dedicate this chapter to luvtofu! She is a new follower! Yay! So love you luvtofu! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter! And be ready to enjoy the ending!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Nobody

"We, are not monsters." A girl behind Aka said. The black haired girl turned and looked over her shoulder and her eyes widened, as did everyone.

"You-." Aka went to speak but the girl behind her grabbed her hood and threw her to the side. Aka slid to a stop before sitting up and staring at the girl that had tossed her to the side. "How are you alive?" She said as she got scared.

"You took my Spirits from me." The girl said and Natsu gasped as he heard this. "And now, I'm going to kill you."

"Lucy." Natsu said, and the girl looked at him lifting her head so that her blonde hair, that was now down to her lower back, wasn't covering her eyes. Her brown eyes. He smiled as tears fell from his eyes. And for once in over a year, they were tears of joy.

"Hey guys." Lucy said as she smiled. "It's been awhile." And Levy laughed as she covered her face and cried and laughed into her hands at the same time. Gajeel wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into a side hug. Juvia and Mira hugged each other as they cried too. Gray and Erza smiled seeing their old friend again, and Happy cried in Erza's arms.

"Lucy?" Aka asked. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the one that belongs to this body." Lucy said as she turned back to Little Red Ridding Hood. "And I'm also the one that's going to kill you."

"You?" Aka asked. "Kill me? That's adorable. Because I know I will be the only one in this goddamn room that isn't going to die."

"We'll see about that." Lucy said. Aka giggled and raced at Lucy. Lucy got ready for a fight and stood her ground. Aka swung her arm at the freed blonde girl and Lucy backed up, dodging the attack. Aka swung a few more times and Lucy dodged all of them only to agitate the golden eyed girl. Finally Aka went to stab Lucy, and Lucy lifted her arm as she moved slightly to the side. Aka's blade slipped right in between Lucy's side and her arm, where she spun and disarmed Aka. Lucy kicked Aka in the chest and she fell onto her back. She rolled herself over so that she was crouching as Lucy swung the sword around and stood with the sword up by her face, pointing at Aka, as she couched.

"You want to know the funny part?" Aka asked as she looked up at Lucy.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"You think they're dead." Aka tried to keep in her laughs. "I mean in a way they are, but I guess since they weren't normal they could still be alive."

"What?" Lucy asked completely confused.

"Your pack is still alive!" Aka was now full on laughing.

"What?" Lucy asked as her eyes widened.

"Hehehe." Aka giggled. "Take a look for yourself." She said and pointed at her sword. Lucy turned her head slightly to look at the blade, and she gasped as she could see all of her Spirits reflections.