Chapter 12

Hi! Are you guys okay after that last chapter? After some of the comments within an hour of publishing it, I'm going to say, not so good. So I'll keep this short, kind of like this chapter, and move on to the dedicating. So I would like to dedicate this chapter to iheartunicorns1113! She's a new follower! Yay! Love you iheartunicorns1113! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Kenia

"We should go back." Aquarius said as she sat at the table that was in Natsu's apartment. Technically it was Lucy's old apartment.

"Go back to what?" I asked her. "To an unsafe guild? Somewhere that Aka can get to us easily?"

"Well I don't know!" She screamed at me.

"Shhhhhh!" Mira and Levy hushed us as they came into the kitchen.

"We just got all the kids to fall asleep." Mira said and sat down.

"You're our Alpha." Aquarius continued in a calmer and quieter tone. "What do you say we do?"

"I don't know, I need to think." I said putting my head in my hands and placed my elbows on the table.

"What if you came and stayed at Fairy Tail?" Someone asked and I lifted my head to see everyone was looking at Juvia.

"I don't think that's-." I started to say, but Gray cut me off.

"Why not?" He asked. "We can help protect you against-."

"Aka?" I questioned him. "You really think any of you actually stand a chance? She killed five of my pack members. Werewolves, that the only known thing that could kill us, until tonight, was an Alpha."

"But-." Erza started but I stopped her.

"But what?" I asked calming down a little, to keep myself from overdoing it. "Aka demolished your Adamantine shield and completely destroyed your Purgatory sword and armor."

"We can at least try to help." Levy said.

"How Levy?" I asked.

"I can give you information." Levy said. "I think there's something that might help you."

"And what is it?" I asked, already know what was going to happen. Levy pushed her lips together, and I sighed. She wasn't going to tell me. She wanted me to stay. I got the sense that someone was watching us and I turned my head. And I saw Luna was awake in Natsu's bed, which was really Lucy's old bed. I got up and walked over to her, stepping over all four boy's that were passed out on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked her as I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, careful not to disturb any of the other girls on the bed. Including Rosemary who was sleeping on a big fluffy pillow.

"What happened to Scorpio and the others?" Luna asked quietly.

"I don't really know." I said as I stroked her hair.

"Are they coming back?" Sylvia asked as she sat up, so did Emma, and Nova rolled over to face me.

"I don't think so sweetie." I said. Emma started crying a little.

"I'm going to miss them." She said as tried to rub the river of tears away, but couldn't. She crawled into my lap and cried into my chest.

"I know, me too." I said as Sylvia then got closer to me as more people got onto the bed, the boys had woken up and were now sitting on the bed with me and the girls.

"Are we ever going to see them again?" Reiki asked as he sat next his sister, careful not to wake the feisty little red head.

"One day, you will." I said. "But that's a day that will come, a long time from now."

"I don't want it to be too long that I forget them." Rin said as he and his twin sister held each other.

"You wont forget them." I told him. "And I know that they'll never leave you. You might not see them, but they'll always be in here." I said pointing to my heart.

"But I want to see them." Nova said. I smiled at how innocent they all were. And how easy it would be to take that away, hurt me.

"I do too, and we will one day. I promise." I said and laid in the middle of the bed as all the kids cuddled around me. After a few minutes they were all asleep, I looked over at my pack and the Mages of Fairy Tail and nodded at them. Levy looked relieved, and leaned back in her seat. They all looked relieved. Tomorrow, we would be staying and going to Fairy Tail.