Chapter Three- Too Light

Rey and Luke arrived at the resistance base and she was thrown in Poe and Finn's arms .

The two pretty much carried her from the ship hugging her and talking a mile a minute.

"Why are you back so soon ?" Finn asked as he set her down.

"I don't know ... Master Luke told me the night before ... I'm just as confused as you" she said .

*
Leia saw Rey , she was laughing with Jessika and a handful of other pilots over the prank they pulled on Poe.

"I swear Leia " Luke said from his chair .

"She's 19...it's impossible !" Leia sighed "she's too ... too ... Rey is too light" she raised her hand to her forehead .

"I know Leia ... I didn't believe it at first ... but ... " Luke sighed .

"I know" Leia shook her head "and she's a Kenobi ?"

"Killara and Lire's child ... their only child that lived ... They took her to Jakku and then died on their way back to Kalevala..." Luke sighed.

"Killara... who would have thought that Killara would have a daughter ... I see Killara in Rey, and I see Obi-Wan in her too"

"He can never find out..."

"She can never find out... he knows then fine , she can't find out ... she's too ... she's only 19, she needs her Jedi training not some silly romance-"

"Leia ! It's a soul mate mark ! You know that you and Han -"

"Luke no" Leia said and stopped her brother "enough is enough ... Rey will not learn okay ? And you will not tell her nor will I ; understood Luke ? I want your word" she said.

"I give you my word ... I will not tell her" he said and his sister sighed .

"She's too light Luke ... Snoke would crush her , use her like he uses Ben and how Palptine used Anakin ..."

"Our father -"

"Anakin was your father , Bail was mine" she reminded her brother .

"Whatever you say little sis" he smirked and put his arm on her head as a rest; she elbowed him in the rib .

"Leia !" Luke said rubbing his side.

"I may be younger and smaller but I'm a general and you're not ... plus I have all my limbs" she walked out of the room and left him there.

*

"Master Luke ? Will we be returning to Ach-To?" Rey asked later on that day when he saw her.

"Tomorrow morning ... we have some training for you to complete ... I ... I have something that you may , want... I know how weird it may be for you to use my father's saber" he handed her a box and she opened it .

Inside was a lightsaber; "Master Luke ?"

"It was Obi-Wan's... he ... he had that since he was young and during an exploration to some planets I found it with a mix of junk from the Death Star" he explained .

"Oh master Luke -"

"I think that you could construct your own saber ... but use your grandfather's crystal" he said "or just as a keep sake till you get a crystal of your own"

"I love it ! Thank you Master Luke !" She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"You remind me of your mother" he said.

"You knew her?" Rey asked.

"Oh yes... she was kind ... very very tough and one time she was breastfeeding your brother during a budgeting meeting Leia dragged me too"

"Brother ?" Rey asked.

"Killara and Lire had several children ... Lire the second , Obi-Wan, Satine and then little Reyhanne" he said.

"I had siblings ?" She asked "three brothers and sister ?"

"Yes ... Lire was 15 when you were born ... and Obi-Wan was 12 whilst Satine was 10... you were born and then ... the first order began ... Snoke .." he shook his head "your father and mother tried to protect you all ... Lire died trying to help Obi-Wan and Satine who died as well... Killara and Lire were flying to Jakku and where to leave you in the hands of Lor San Tekka... Plutt was to take you to him but I guess he didn't, Killara and Lire's ship was attacked on their way back... Plutt had gotten his goons to take out their defensive shields and weapons so they could sell them , leaving your parents without protection -" and suddenly the alarm went off .

TIE fighters and First Order Shuttles began to attack the base and all crew were to be on deck .

Rey grabbed Obi-Wan's saber and Luke got his and they ran into the fight.

-A.N.-
Cried a little whilst making this back story ... actually baby kangaroo tears

-Joey