Chapter Seven- You're the One Calling Your Mother

The day that the shuttle to get her was here . She tied her hair in her buns and gathered her bag filled with her things and walked to the hangar.

She looked at him as the ship was about to land . He had his mask in his hands.

She took a step forward and looked at him "you're not going to say anything ?"

"There's nothing to say scavenger" he told her sharply.

"Fine ... I'll say this ... your purpose should be your passion and your passion should be your purpose ... if you want to defeat the resistance so badly then maybe you should work hard to help it and make peace ..." she looked him up and down "next time I see I'm taking your wrist off ... Skywalker tradition ... " she smirked and he had no expression on his face. "Fine be blank ..." she slapped him across the face "that was for kidnapping me " and she slapped him across the other side "and that's for being stupid" and she walked to the ship.

He watched as her three buns bobbled up and down as her form walked up the stairs to reach the entrance of the shuttle.

Turn back ... turn back... he said to himself ... he wanted her to look back at him but instead she stopped half way up and looked to her side at her wrist .

He watched her shake her head and continue walking up, she hugged the pilot who was a handsome man and then walked inside the shuttle.

He turned his head and put his helmet on . He began to walk to the exit and back to his quarters.

"Your purpose should be your passion... your passion should be your purpose"

He shook his head and kept walking.

"You're not even going to fight for me?"

"I used to dream about the day the person I was meant to be with would come and sweep me up in their arms and kiss my face and tell me they love me ... they would take me away and protect me ... "

"we could be good for one another - we were made for each other"

"Rey we were made for each other"

He stopped in his tracks and ran to the hangar . "Don't allow access for the ship to depart... close the hangar gate" he said and a command man began to close the gate.

He watched as the ship stopped and went back to the ground . He walked quickly to its stairs and he saw the door open and she walked down .

"Ren what the hell are you doing ?!" She barked at him from the top of the stairs.

"My purpose should be my passion ... my passion should be my purpose ... compassion is what I have -"

"Get to the fucking point" she said with her lightsaber on.

"You are the only thing in my life that is so crazy that it makes fucking sense ! You're in my head all the time ! You've been in my dreams since I was little ... I'm not letting you leave -"

"I'm going back to -"

"I'm fighting for you Rey" he began to walk up the stairs . "And this is the only battle I will not lose" he grabbed her wrist and held it tightly.

"Let me to you idiot !"

"Please" he begged , she looked at him . He was on his knees , helmet off and leather arm bands and gloves with a hole ... on his wrist where his mark was . A tear ran down his cheek .

Her hand flew to his face and wiped the tear off his cheek . He wrapped his arms around her toros and pressed his face into her stomach .

"Oh my maker ... Kylo you're being a fool" she laughed .

"Why are you laughing ?" He asked standing up and regaining his composure .

"If I didn't laugh I'd cry" she shook her head and sniffled "I don't cry anymore ..."

"Rey please ..." he begged .

"I'll stay ... for a while ... but if I ... if I want to leave will you let me ?"

"Rey -"

"If you can prove that we're good for each other then I'll stay ... but ... if not I'm going back and you're letting me go... and you won't stop me " she told him.

"Of course" he said and she walked up the stairs and talked to the pilot who shook his head and laughed she slapped his chest and walked inside to grab her bag .

She came down and they stood at the hangar and watched the shuttle take off without her . "You're the one telling your mother" Rey said to him and his face went cold.

-A.N.-
Yes ... I am trash ... SOHPBERT IS A THING !

ReyloAddict