Chapter Four- Ren

She spotted him , Kylo Ren. She shook her head and squinted her eyes as she watched as he began to strike his saber to wreck ships . The troopers around him all ran off to other places and she made her sneak attack .

"Kylo Ren !" She shouted and he turned his body to face the scavenger.

"Scavenger scum" he said through his voice modifier .

"I've bested you once don't make me do it again ! Call off the attack!" She said as she held her hip .

"Why should I listen to some silly little child ?" He asked.

She grabbed Anakin's saber from her belt "this" she shook it in front of him.

"How about i take it and you walk away with minimal injuries " she could hear him smirk .

She activated her lightsaber and swung at him.

He stopped her and began to battle back with his own red sword . "You're training but it's not enough" he said.

She grunted and he stumbled back and she began to attack his further ; in which he worked just as hard and angry to attack.

"Call of the attack !" She growled as she pushed him against a tree and he was pinned under her lightsaber.

She was a disheveled mess , her hair in a messy braid and her vest slipping off her shoulders while her sleeves were wrinkled at her wrists .

He swung his saber and managed to snag some of her sleeve off but left her hand and flesh in tact.

"You're afraid!" She yelled and then he stopped fighting and then grasped her free hand , managed to throw the saber from her hands to the floor and held her hand behind her back between her shoulder blade.

"Let go of me !" She barked .

"BEN !" He turned his head to see Luke and he waved his hand in front of Rey and she fainted once more; collapsing in his leather covered arms.

He called for her saber and hooked it to leather belt "thank you Luke" he said and then made him faint as well .

He carried her limp body onto his ship and they began to leave the base .

*

She woke with a screaming headache and the memory of the woods and Kylo Ren .

She lifted her head and found she was in a bed ... a real bed ... a Nice warm large bed fit for a queen she assumed .

She looked to see no restrictions, nothing holding her down or tying her down.

She yawned and then a plump woman walked her way "you're awake" she said and handed her a pile of clothing. "The master will meet you for dinner in 15 minutes, change over there and I'll bring you to him"

Master ? She shook her head ... no ! Kylo Ren must have taken her to Supreme Leader Snoke .

She felt a million thoughts run in her head , she felt she was going to throw up.

She looked like hell... skin and bones still with muscles that were dying . She only weighed 110 lbs according to a resistance physician and that was unhealthy for her height and age .

She pulled her hair into three buns and pulled the leggings and simple tunic on her body and walked out.

The plump woman brought her down a hall were she was to meet and dine with Supreme Leader Snoke.

"Master is already in there" she said and pushed Rey into the room.

She stumbled to see Kylo Ren , sitting at a throne like chair with one sitting across on the far other side of the table from her .

"You" she said and he took of his mask.

A small faint scar from the battle on the First Order Base lied on his nose but that was all . His hair was still long and thick and dark and he still had black eyes .

"Rey" he said and she walked to the door to leave .

-A.N.-
NIGHT MIGJT !

-Joey