Chapter Twelve- We Are

She was in his arms , and she felt at peace . "Kylo ?" She asked leaning up to rest her head on his chest.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"You know those visions you talked about?" She asked.

"Yes ?" He said to her .

"Do you think ... will that really happen one day?" Rey wondered as she drew lazy patterns on his clothed torso .

"Which ones Rey?" He asked.

"Of me pregnant... or with the baby... that one day I will be a mother" she said.

"I think so ... why ?" He asked.

"You said that my period means I can have a child ..."

"In terms why ?" Kylo moved so he could see her face .

"Because ... I think one day I'd like to have a baby of my own" she sighed "when I was younger I used to look up at the stars and imagine I was a mother ... I was alone and there wasn't much to do on Jakku... I found a doll when I was scavenging and I made it clothes out of mine that didn't fit ... I would feed it an empty bottle and change its nappies ... I would hold it to my chest at night and look up from my little window and I would pretend that my soul mate was on a mission and was going to come for me and our baby..."

"That's adorable " he smiled at her .

"I would always change my baby's name and gender ... some days it A a little girl other times it was a little boy ... I gave the doll away" she said .

"What ?!" Kylo asked.

"I was 16... the only form of comfort I had ... there was a little girl one day when I was in town and she had lost her way from her parent's in the Niima Outpost... I brought her home with me and she was scared ... I gave her my doll to hold because I heard a noise and I went to check it out. It was her parents and I handed her over ... she was attached to my baby doll so I let her have it..."

"That's so sweet Rey" he said "when I was younger I used to have my own little form of house as well"

"Tell me !" She nudged him.

"Okay ... sometimes my mother would be off at work in the mornings and my father would be gone ... I would pour my juice in a caf cup and grab the holo and pretend to read a newspaper ... pretending that my wife was taking care of the children ..."

"That's cute" she smiled and looked at his wrist. "Did you parents have matching marks ?"

Kylo sighed "no... I knew it too ... they didn't" he told her.

"What do you mean ?"

"My mother ... one day she needed help to zip her dress so I did it and saw her mark ... it was like uncle Luke's but darker and larger and upside under her ear ... then one day while we were swimming my father ... his was on his chest , it was a small circle with a zigzag... I realized then that this would never work for them"

"Do you think that's why they didn't ... stay together ?"

"Part of it... my dad got my mother pregnant and it was a shotgun wedding... I used to think that when he was off on trips he was looking for his real soulmate so he could have a family he could want with them" he sighed.

"Your father loved you and your mother ..." she reminded him "it's just ... he wanted different things" she rubbed his wrist .

"Rey ?" He said softly . "Are ... are you happy?"

"Yes why ?-"

"No ... I mean ... are you happy ... would you rather have someone else match your mark ? Like Poe or Finn or a blonde haired blue eyed tan man ?"

She sat up and looked down at him "no" she shook her head "at first I wanted anyone but you" she grabbed his wrist "but ... now I know that ... you came back for me , you fought and are fighting for me ... you said your purpose is your passion and your passion is your purpose and that you have compassion for me ...  you came back for me Kylo... I was walking ... ready to leave this behind but you fought for me and -" a tear rolled down her cheek "no one has ever fought for me before like that... no one has put me before everything else ... no one has cared about my wellbeing ... no one has ever touched my heart the way you did"

He sat up and wiped her tear with his thumb "oh Rey -"

"Are you happy that I have your mark?" She asked.

"More than anything in the world" he said and kissed her cheek. She held his face in her hands ... she kissed his forehead and laid down next to him.

"We could be good for each other" he said into her ear.

"Kylo" she rubbed his wrist "we already are"

-A.N.-
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE AMAZING korvescence_9 WHO IS A SWEETHEART AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO COMMENTS ON THIS DAMN BOOK !

So guess what ?

This book will be slow burn aka meaning no damn SMUT AND kissy kissy till I get comments other than from the fabulous and marvelous korvescence_9 ... also she gets 5792028672200927151803038638023027527292038473920202 wookie cookies ....

MUAH !

-Joey