best friends

Well today is going to be a good day with just me and my best friend he is coming over in a little. I text him and then he says that he is almost here and i said i will be in the shower and to let him self in and get the movie started.

I am in the shower and i here him come in. "Hello who is there." This is not cool i am super scared. I hear a manly voice. " don't worry babe" he calls my babe and we are friends this is goals. "blake you scared the shit out of me what the hell you know what i have been through."

" i know, i know i am sorry i forgot. love  you." i sighed "love you to can you give me a towel." i walked up to the door and said " do you have to, you can come out here and get it yourself" he starts to laugh after i said really. he gave me the towel and i came out. you suck i give him a kiss on the check "hey bud how are you its been forever." he looked at me and said " really i just saw you last night well this morning technically but again you miss me so much." i looked at him while put my hair up. 

" babe we got a problem your favorite movie isn't on here, doctor who." he said.

it is so cute when he calls me babe. "1. i am not your babe..." i smiled  then laughed. "and 2. its a show not a movie. get it right. i love that you are dumb. well not dumb but you  know." he looked at me and just laughed. "i love your blondeness." 

i looked at him and just got dressed. and i forgot that i was naked. i hurried up and got dressed i just loved him so much. but he is a friend.

after i go dressed i look at him and ran and jumped up on my bed. i pat the bed and he came and jumped on the bed and started to cuddle with me and i look at him, then he looks at me we stare at eachother. i clear my throat. " are you going to pick a movie." before i finished he kissed me.