Chapter 13

Savannah's POV
I wake up and turn to look at Blake but he wasn't there. I stand up and a sharp pain hits me and I start to tumble to the bathroom.

I grab my pills and take three. Oh god I was supposed to take two. Shit and Blake checks. Oh well. I start to get undressed to get In The shower and just sit there for a while. Then another sharp pain goes through me.  I slip and fall and hit my head hard.

I hear something but I can't really make it out. All I see is what I think is Blake on the phone and I doze off again.

I hear someone say" stay with me sweetie I can lose you not after what happened." Then there was a loud ringing in my ear.

BLAKES POV
I hear a loud bang like someone fell up stairs and I just kinda ignore it. After a couple of seconds I realize savannah isn't down here. Drop my coffee and run up stairs, down the hall and to Savannah's bathroom.

Oh my god. I see that she is on the ground and there is blood on the floor. I suddenly grab her phone on the sink and sink to the floor with Savannah's head on my lap. I look at her and I try to keep her awake and then look that the phone and dial 911.

Once I got on the phone I see her wake up and try to keep her awake and I tell them they need to get here really fast. I hang up and started saying:

"Stay with me sweetie I can't loose you. Not after what happened." I see her dose off and I grab the sheet off the bed and I carry her down stairs and once I got down there the ambulance was there.

The bust in the door and see that I carried her down and the woman asked me what happened. I told him what I knew and I got in the ambulance and we took off the the hospital.

Once we got there we rushed her to the emergency room and one of the nurses told me I could go back there. Is this déjà vu or something.

I nodded my head and sat down. I instantly called Nate and Levi.

Also I called Courtney and my mom.

After a few hours we all wait and the doctor came out. I instantly walk to him and Courtney, Nate, and Levi came right behind me.

"Mrs. And mr. garner." Nate and Levi stood closer but obviously Courtney says something. I looked at her and I said, " look I am her boyfriend and this is her dads, she is nothing I long called you to tell you that she was in the hospital, not for you to come up here drunk off a shit and high and starting shit so you can go home."

I look at the doctor and he had a look that I never wanted to see.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry this is sort i have had a crazy summer and I am trying my hardest to get this updated.
Tell if u like it and if there's anything just tell me.

~sw