the friendship is gone

blake's pov

oh shit i am kissing her. i stopped and said. " lets watch supernatural." lets hope she didnt notice. she nodded her head and then looked at the tv. oh god what did i do. lets try to forget about it.

savannah's pov

after the movie we fell asleep and woke up to my dads waking us up. yes i have to dads and that means that they are gay and that's okay. nate and levi my dads are cool they let me do pretty much anything i want just not everything. I have a curvue and i am allowed to have any of my friends come over just not my mom she is crazy and is always asking for money.

i wake up gavin and he doesn't wake up i give him a kiss and he wakes up.

nate says "are you guys dating?" blake looked at him confused "no sir, that seems like the only way she can wake me up even tho she could've shook me and i would've woken up but the kiss is good to." he looks at me and laughed. i shook my head and laugh. i got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for our breakfast date sorta like just me my dads and blake.

i don't understand how i am such good friends with him its just great. we have been friends since well since we could talk his mom is really good with my mom.

okay i am ready and blake needs to get ready so while he is getting ready i am putting some make-up. my other dad levi comes in and say " are you about ready?" i shook my head " bout." blake comes in "you don't need that." i look at him confused. "make-up you don't need it you look just fine with out it." " your just saying that, you are really funny that's why i love you." i laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

i start to go down the stairs and grab blake's keys out of his butt pocket." i am driving and no one is going to do anything about it." i laugh while running down stairs and running to the car.

i jump in the front seat and blake sits in the passenger seat. " so my dads get the back seat?" i say jokingly. he starts to laugh and he looks at them in the back on there phones. " wow adults." i look back and start to laugh. " wow worse than us." they both look up at the same time and give me the dirty look. i laugh and say "seat belts everyone. gotta be safe."