chapter 12

SAVANNAHS POV

i wake up by my dads coming home and yelling dinner is done. how long did we sleep for. God who knows. i look over and blake is still sleeping.

I go to the bath room and just look in the mirror and just sit there wondering what could have happened if I died.

I hear Blake get up and go to the closet and grab a few things. I turn around and he is wearing his purple shirt with his white Yankees hat that I love putting on and a pair of Black shorts. I look at him and smile.

"Babe you look hella hot especially in purple." He comes toward me and says

"oh really do I turn you on." I shrug my shoulders and laugh. I meet him half way and give him a kiss.

"We went full on and the next thing I know is that we were watching a movie. It's dinner time already." He grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. Man do I love him so much. I lean in a give him one more kiss.

I just sit there and stare in his eyes and smile. I slowly bring my hands down to his chest and turn to the bathroom and look in the mirror one more time. Blake comes behind me and lifts my shirt up to reveal the mark.

"No matter what you still look as beautiful as ever." He smiles and kisses me on the neck.

I sigh and get some shorts on, then Blake grabs my hand and we walk down stairs. My dads got stake 'n shake. "Hell ya thank you dad." I go over to Nate. "Dad were is pops!" He looks behind me and I see him smiling with spot in his hands.

I just smile. " this is the best day ever." Blake grabs my hand and spends me around to make me face him. " I bet it is." He kisses me on the head and then we all sit down and eat.

I am done and the boys are still eating. I look at Blake and work my way down to his thighs. I slowly put my hand on his thigh and I feel him slowly getting a Boner.

I laugh then everyone looks at me. "I am going to bed, Blake you coming.?"

He looks at me and gives my the sigh one sec. I nod and walk up stairs.

BLAKES POV
I turn around and see if she is almost there at the top. Then look at Levi and Nate. "Guys she is losing it she keeps going to the bathroom and looking at her stomach and just says she is hideous and ugly and that she won't have a life anymore!"

What the hell do I do.

They look at me and we talk about it four about ten minutes and I start to head up stairs. I slowly open the door and I see spots head lift really quick then lays back down.

She is sleeping and I slowly walk in and her hard wood floors doesn't help with the squeaky noise. I climb in bed but before I strip down to my underwear.

I get under the covers and she turns then puts her leg on me.

I snuggle up to her and I fall asleep.