the history

we go home and i see my moms truck and i give blake a strange look. 

"what the hell is my mom and your mom doing here. my dad hates her and she hates my dad." i scream and get out the door before he could put it park. i go to the  truck and knock on the window. " surprise happy birthday baby." i hear my mom when the window is down. "what the hell you know my dads hate you why the hell are you here."

i here gavin come behind me and say" what the hell mom you even know better."

"i know i am not supposed to be here but i had to see you."

my mom is drunk what the hell. " your drunk. i will take you home let me tell my dads i will be right back."

i run to the door and scream i am going to the store be right back.  they nodded their  heads and i ran to the car and blake his mom and my mom and helped them in the back. i went to the caar and i see that blake riving and i am giving my stupid ass mother water and soon my mother in law if blake and i work out and keep it going, which it will

we are almost there it is like a 2 hour drive and i fell asleep.  

blake's POV

she fell asleep how cute. i put my hand on her thigh, she love when i do that to her well when we were friends i would do that to her but it was okay i think.  savannah if you only new how much i love you.  i  just heard our moms puking and laughing about it. 

" hey its your car so go ahead i will row the windows down so it doesn't stick in here." i rolled down the windows and as i did that savannah woke up but grabbed my  hand and went back to sleep.  she is suffocating my hand and then she starts rubbing it. is she wake trying to go to sleep or what.

we are here i want to wake up her up but i didn't  want to. she is so cute i am not waking her up. i slowly retrieve my hand and get our moms out of the car and walked them to their house. they are so drunk, wow i cant believe this on her birthday. i am glad to call her my best friend and my girlfriend. i cant believe them i mean they are 7 years sober.

my mom and her mom is i cant even say it because it hurts me to much to see them do this to themselves and there kids.  i look around and i see a bag and one wrapped present. that must be savannahs presents,  i look over at savannah and she is still sleeping good, i want her to sleep. we are almost home and she is still sleeping.  i roll the window and i started to listen to music and i start to listen to christmas music it is really cold out side so i put the heat on.

we arrive and i get out and walk to her side and unbuckle her seatbelt and pick her up in a cradle. i will get the presents when i go put her in her bed. she has had a long day, it was great but very long. i walk inside and i see her dads looking at me " she is asleep and i didn't want to wake her up when she is just going right back to sleep when she gets in her bed." they shook their heads and looked back at the tv. i see blake grab the remote and turn it down. 

as i walk up the stairs i hear and she is starting to wake up. i go as fast as i can and make it to her room and lay her in her bed. i cover her up and go down stairs to get her gifts. 

when she wakes up she is going to be laughing on the balloons there is a picture of me and her making funny faces on snapchat. 

i go up to her room and i see her staring at me. oh shit. what did i do." hey babe your awake.'

" blake you scared to shit out of me. i was dreaming about us and you got killed and it felt like it was real and then i woke up and saw you were gone. dont ever do that again." she started crying. i go and put her presents on her chair and walk over to her.

i sit on the bed and she comes up to me and just hugs me and crys. i put my arms around her and kiss her head. " i am sorry i had to get your presents and.... and... i am sorry." i say and she looks at me and kisses me. 

the kiss gets really intense and then i start to take her shirt of and then she did the same to me.  then our clothes start flying off.  then i  start kissing her neck. she lets out a moan. she flips me over and then she takes control. after a while of that i take control and this is where i start to moan.  then we hear a knock on the door.

" blake, savannah you guys okay, who is hurt." nate screams through the door. i hurry up and pull out and jump out of bed. oh shit i get dressed well put my pants on and i see savannah cover up and act like she is sleeping. i open the door and say " shhh she is sleeping and i hit the corner of the bed and it hurt. i tried to keep it low and i moaned. sorry sir. " he looked at me and shook his head. " good night gavin next time. dont hit the bed. when she get woken up now she is a bitch." he started laughing and i let out a little laugh. "okay sir. good night."

lets hope he didn't she me all sweaty. i laughed a little and i see savannah get out of the bed and walk over to me. " i will get my parents out next time." she laughed and kissed me then she turned and went to put on some clothes. damn she has a nice ass. why didn't i notice this before.

we go to get on the bed and she covers up. " this was the best birthday ever." she yawns and i kiss her on the lips and i wrapped my arms around her. and we both fell asleep.