doctor?

BLAKES POV

BLAKES POV

the doctor tells me that she will be okay just she lost a lot of blood and need her rest but i can go see her. i didn't want to ask about the baby because i already knew the answer when she said she had lost a lot of blood.

i felt like a heavy weight just lifted off my chest and as i walk in the room i see her just sitting there with tears down her face. i go to her and just sit with her and hold her. i wipe away the tears and say " don't worry we will make more when you are all better i will take good care of you and then we can try again. just dont give up i cant lose you to this. i just cant."

"no ya i completely understand i..i..i just knew something was going to happen, i it was deja vu and its just a weird feeling that i have."she says with a sigh.

SAVANNAH'S POV
I looked at him then he turned and looked at me I patted on the bed and scooted over. He lays next to me and puts his arms around me. "I can't lose you either, when we get home I have a gift for You." He looked at me and I smiled.

The doctor comes in and says "Savannah, you and Blake can go home tomorrow but we still need to keep you over night for more observations." I shook my head and he left the room.

I grab my stomachs and say to Blake" do you think we can have another one?" "Shhhh just lets get some rest and we will talk about this tomorrow." I lay my head down on his chest and fall asleep."

THE NEXT DAY
Although we lot the baby I am feeling great just a little sore. I wake up to Blake outside talking to the doctor and knifing his head. I get him and get dressed. I go to get my bag and go to the bathroom. I take my shirt off and it hurts like hell, I look down at my stomach and I see stitches where the glass was.

I try to ignore it when I here a knock at the door." Savannah you in here", as he slowly opens the door. I looked at him and he saw the pain in my eyes.

BLAKES POV
I help her get her shirt on and the rest of her clothes on. Man as much as it's going to hurt me sex is off tonight. I help her get her stuff and walk out of the door to the exit.

We get outside and I forgot where I put the car. Oh wait.. " let's go back inside and I will go get the car." I help her the the sitting area and asked the doc if he got our car but he had a car for us that we get to keep. Wow. I grab the keys and help savannah to the car.

We get into the car and we just listen to music on the way home, with my hand between her legs. she loves when i put my hand between her legs. she puts one of her hands on my wrist and starts to rub it. man am i getting turned on right now.

i feel that she is really hurt right now. i am more hurt by how much pain she is then the baby. ya i know thats harsh but i love savannah and she is my life. i cant just not care about her feelings.

SAVANNAHS POV

we are almost home and we stop to get Wendy's and i got a number 2 with no onions and with a strawberry lemonade.  Blake got the four 4 four with the same drink.  And we drive off the go home and eat.

My dads are home sleeping and I haven't told them the official news. We finally get there and I walk in and I see my dads sitting on the couch and the get up in a hurry. Nate and Levi came and said" we herd, what happened" I look at Blake and he nods his head and sends me to our room.

I go up stairs and I hear both of them crying and saying " I am glad she is okay." I finally get up stairs and I get to my room and lay on my bed as spot lays next to me. 

I fall asleep after a while and I sorta woke up to Blake coming in and laying next to me. "Baby girl you awake. If not that's okay I love you." He kisses me on the head and wraps his arm around me.

And we both fall asleep.