Recovery

a days later

SAVANNAH'S POV

its been really hard for me to just sit here and have blake take care of me and also my dads. i wake up from a nap, and i look over and around my room and i don't see anyone not even spot. i get up and my stomach is killing me. i go to my bathroom and i lift up my shirt and  i see a huge line coming from the bottom of my stomach to the top. I put my hand over my eyes. I don't hear the door open but I feel hands on my shoulders and then he starts to rub them. I put my shirt down and with that hand I grab blake's hand and turn around to face him.

I wrap my arms around him and say" I love you so much I can't live without you." he kissed my head and he shakes his head. " i love you to babygirl. i wouldn't have a world without you and i really thought my world was going to end when you were in the hospital. and i would die because that is how much i love you and that shows a lot."

AUTHORS NOTE GETS SEXUAL skip like a couple of paragraphs.

I look at him and just smile then begin to smile. I let go and then get undressed  to take a shower. once i get in the shower i just let the hot water run down my body. i take a deep breathe and just sit there for a few more minutes and then i feel hands touch my body. i grab his hands and just hold them. he wraps his arms around me once he turns me and just started kissing me.

Then it just turns into a careful but very passionate shower sex.

He lifts me up and pins me against the wall, it hurts a little but i will get through it.  he slowly pushes in and i moan. " if you are hurting i will stop, i don't want you to be in pain." blake says as the water drips from his lips onto the ground.

i shake my head and say" no keep going just we need to be very quite because my dads are still home

i shake my head and say" no keep going just we need to be very quite because my dads are still home." He shakes his head and I just give a load moan then I i hurry and start kissing Blake to stop me from moaning so load. Then I hear a knock at the door. Oh shit he puts me down and pulls out. I start to moan again but Blake kisses me again.

I wrap a towel around me when I get out and open the bathroom door to get to my bedroom door. I hear the knock again. I crack the door and peak my head out. "Yes dad." I see Nate at the door with a worried look. " are you okay I hear something and I didn't know what is was. Oh sorry did I interrupted you talking a shower." I shake my head no but really I wanted to say hell ya I was just getting sex and it was good, but I didn't.

he nods his head and turns to go down stairs. and i shut the door and just put my back on the door and just took a deep breath. then i go to the bathroom and blake isnt there. "blake where are you?" i walk out of the bathroom and towards my bed and blake lifts me up and puts me the bed. then kisses me. blake gets up and goes to the door and opens it to see if my dads left and they did. " your dads are gone now we can do the nasty" he laughs and i smile.

"oh so we can do the nasty on my bed but not in the shower anymore." i laugh.

"hey if you want we can go in there but i prefer the bed, its more comfortable. and i dont have to look down to see your face." he climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. i start to smile then i start to say" can we do a quicky because i really want to watch a movie. i hear 13 reasons why is good, and you can rub my back." i say with a huge smile on my face.

"babe you just ruin the mood. i cant anymore but now i just want to sit here and look into you eyes and play with your hair, then that will set the mood again." i just look at him and he is still on top of me. "well your already on top so just do it already. god i need this so much right now. my dad just ruined everything." then he just pushes in and says" there i am in you happy now. and now you have to give my and handy,"

i push him off and just sit up and go to my closet. he knows that i hate doing anything like that a handjob or a blow job. i get to my to my closet and just find one of his shirts to wear and i go to get some underwear. blake gets up from my bed and stands in front of the dresser and says" babe i was joking i know you hate that stuff and i would never ask you that and you know that."

i look at him and just say" ya ik but you cant just look at me and say that." i smile because i see that he is licking his lips and then he speaks up but turns around to get in my drawer.

BLAKES POV

man does she look hot in my shirt. " btw you look hot in my shirt. but you're really turning me on right now." I hand her,her underwear and she gets them on. I step a little bit forward and grab her. I am naked and we are going to watch a movie. We get in bed and I am still naked. She is trying to cover me with the blanket and when she did she put her leg on me.

Then I am really turned on I kiss her head and watch the movie. Wait what are we watching. I don't want to ask her then I really won't get any tonight. And I forgot that I am still naked. Her dads are gone All day and we get the house to ourselves. I raise my hand and yawn. "Damn I am tired." She shook her head and she yawned. " ya I didn't get much sleep last night." After 20 minutes we both fell asleep.