virgin?!

savannah's pov 

wow . i am glad he was my first time. i am not sure if it is his first. i mean i didn't know what to do. my first kiss was him. sex was with him what next. what marriage i mean that would be perfect he is the only one that i love. i mean i have dated what like a total of 3 guys my whole life. wow Savannah that is pathetic you need to put your self out there. i slowly start to wake up and well guess who is in  my bed. 

not blake. its a dog. and there is balloons everywhere why didn't i see this before. oh wait ya it was dark and i really wasn't paying any attention to anything but blake. the dog had a name spot. it is a husky. wait when did we get a dog. i sit up and go to the presents over on my chair and its from my mom and my boyfriends mom but no one knows about me and him besides our friends. 

" spot come here baby." i pat my legs and he comes and try's to jump on me but he is a little puppy. 

i hear gavin come in and i didn't look at him because i am just to busy with spot. 

"hey babe you like him." he came over and kissed me. 

"umm is that even a question." still not looking at him.

" okay i wasn't going to say anything but are you ok?" he put his hand on my thigh, my weakness. 

i look at him and say " you are my first and i wasn't going to tell you because i thought you were going to judge me and i hate being.." he stopped me.

"no i am not going to judge you and i never will. i love you and guess what you are my first." i laughed." no way your hot and how many girls have you been with. "

he looked at me. " i was waiting for the right person. and that person was you." i look at him and kissed him and that turned into a make out session. 

he picks me up and opens the door so the dog can go out and shuts the door.  he slowly puts me on the bed and kisses me everywhere and when i mean everywhere i mean everywhere.

i slowly start to take his shirt off and i threw it at the window. then things get crazy again. he is on top of me and just starts of slowly. oh fuck. i start too moan and i hear a knock on the door and my dad walks in. " oh god." he covers his eyes and shuts the door. blake is in me and he pulls out. oh shit we didn't used protection. 

" wow he nevers comes in like that. unless there is something wrong." i get up and get dressed and when i start to walk out blake comes up to me and smacks my ass. i look at him and  go to him and give him a long kiss. 

"love you baby i will be down in a little when i get dressed and ya." he gives me another kiss and turns to go get some clothes.

i go down stairs and i see my mom there. "what the hell you don't show up here unless you want something. what money. well i am not giving you any you slut. you know what i am done with you coming in this house and thinking you can come in here and ask and get well. not today mother  i am done with you and that slut of a friend you have. you  need to back off." i walk past here and she grabs my arm. i turn around and look at her.

"dont you ever talk to me that way." 

" WELL COURTNEY I HAVEN'T HAD A CHOICE LATELY AND YOU BEING DRUNK ON MY BIRTHDAY. OH BTW THANKS FOR THE PRESENT IT WAS WONDERFUL. NEXT TIME WRITE MY NAME NOT YOUR HOE YOU CALL DAUGHTER. I AM JUST DONE WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE TREATED ME AND YOUR NEW HUSBAND. NEWS FLASH HE RAPED ME MOTHER RAPED. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE AND IF YOU GRAB ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU. DAD HAS FULL CUSTODY OVER ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO COURT TODAY TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU. YOU . YOU BITCH."  

i looked at my dad and he is just sitting there laughing. she looks at hima and he stops then i laugh "bye courtney" then she starts that fake cry. like she ever cared

i walk up stairs and finally he comes out. " what just happened i heard you yelling and i got scared."

"it was my mother." i go up to him and start crying and i hug him. i hear my father come up.

" you got some explaining to do young girl." omg is he talking about what he is talking about. 

" she deser" 

" that's not what i am talking about i mean you and blake. i didnt want to see that is this freinds with benifits or what." he smiles. 

"well i was going to tell you guys together. but i guess now it is out. me and him are dating he asked me out yesterday."

"oh god finally i knew you guys were best friends and i knew you like her gavin the way you stare and her and savannah the way you stare at him. i have never seen that look from you savannah and i know you are in love. you guys are perfect together." he starts to walk down stairs. then stops. " oh next time make sure we are out of the house or your door is lock. wait no make sure we are out of the house like this weekend me and you dad(levi) are going to be gone the whole time so get out while you can." i stared at him.

i never thought i would have that talk with him. ew.