friend?!

we are finally getting close and he tells me to put a blind fold on well i am scared now. I think it is cute when he dose this shit. I love him more than anything. I hear the car door open and he helps me out of the car. I hear the crunch of the leaves and I feel the wind through my hair. He walks me about a couple of miles and then we stop. Before he took my blindfold off I stoped him pulled his face in and gave him the longest kiss I have ever gave him.

He pulled away and pulled the blindfold off. It revealed the most beautiful thing I ever seen. He had a blanket on the ground with food on it and I can smell the fall leafy air. He had taken me to the place where me and him went everyday when we were younger and we stoped going because of the move 7 years ago. I looked at him and I had a huge smile. I walk a little closer to the tree and I lean on it just taking it in. He comes closer and closer and closer until he is face to face.

He looked at me and said " I love you and I know this is going to work out our friendship will build on and on and will never be broken. Today is special because I wanted to say that I have liked you a lot and not as a friend and this is a perfect way to do this also I know everything about you and I love everything about you, so will you go out with me." I looked at him and I just gave him a kiss and said yes.

We sit down and eat then we just talk about our family and how are we going to tell them. i doze off and then i realize that he is just staring at me. i get up act like i am going to at the tree and i hide behind the tree. he starts to get up and look for me. 

i whisper" blake over here." and he fallows my voice. i try to hide and he finds me. he pushes me against the tree and we start  making out. i here familiar voices. i try to pull away but it is so intense oh my god.  i push him away and step out to see who it is. 

oh my god is it. oh yes it is. i go up to them forgetting blake  i turn and wave to him to come over. he runs over and put is arm around me. " no way is that alli and nataylia and their boyfriends." he said and looked at me. i shook my head yes, and we walked over there. 

alli gets up as soon as she sees me and runs to me and gives the biggest hug. " happy birthday boo." she screamed and nat looked over and started crying. i let go of alli and went straight to her. i saw her cry then i started and we all know how that went. 

" it has been so long baby girl." i whisper in her ear. and i feel her head nod.  the reason that we are crying is because she lost her mom and dad in a car wreck and she thought i was my fault cuz i texted her mom about her birthday party. and we haven't talked ever since,  she lets go of the hug and she wipes my tears and i wipe hers.  

" i am so sorry i didn't mean to. i get it you blamed me and i did, i texted your mom about your birthday party and.." she stopped me. " no i blamed you for killing them and that wasn't right. and Alli was there for me when you weren't because i shuned you and you didn't deserve that." i started to here alli cry and i started to cry. 

i stand up and grab alli's and nat's hand and bring them to blake. " guys me and blake are dating." they both looked really surprised." nat i remembered that they were best friends not boyfriend and girlfriend." alli starts to laugh." tell us when where and how." nataylia says nosey.

" well he asked me here just now. and idk i have liked him since well ever just never realized it" i saw gavin look at me surprised. " yes blake i know.  but anyways the other day i was in the shower and he came in and i asked for a towel and he said somethings and i thought he was joking. but he wasn't. and yesterday we all went out and by we i mean my two dads and blake  and i.  well we were supposed to go for lunch well breakfast but it was late. i got tired and i went too lay down on blake's lap and woke up to us at the drive-in and my dads were out side while we were in the car. well i woke up and i don't remember if i kissed him or he kissed my but anyways we kissed and almost got caught  and we all went home and then we kissed in my bed and now we are here." i took a deep breathe.

blake spoke up." those were really great kisses tho." he looked at me and leaned in for a kiss.

i laughed and i start to talk to alli but nat. spoke up. " i have something for you for your birthday. i hope you love it." she went to go get it and i pulled it out and it was a picture of me, her, alli, and blake. " i love it." i put it back in the bag and gave her a hug.  

we went back to the place where we were at and looked at the sky.