Chapter 3: My Cousin's House(2/2)

💔Taehyung's Point of View💔  

I couldn't believe my eyes. My crush, Jeon Jungkook, is here and he's actually friends with my cousin.

"Um, Seokjin hyung, how come you didn't tell me you guys are friends?" I asked nervously.

Seokjin replied, scratching the back of his head, "Well, I didn't want to hurt you in any way."

"Oh." was all I said before I looked down at my feet, twiddling with my thumbs.

"So um," Jungkook started out awkwardly, "How do you two guys know each other?"

I looked up and replied, "We're cousins. He's been helping me out a lot over the years."

"Oh." Jungkook replied. Then, all of a sudden, Seokjin yelled, making Jungkook and I jump out of our skin.

"WOULD YOU GUYS JUST MAKE UP ALREADY AND STOP WITH THE AWKWARDNESS!!!"

"Aish! You don't have to shout it out that loud!" I complained.

"Jungkook! Sit down next to Taehyung. NOW!!!" Seokjin ordered in a stern manner. Jungkook did as he was told and sat next to me.

"Aaah! So that's your name?" Jungkook asked, looking at me. I nodded my head yes. Obviously he forgot my name from the incident earlier today. I don't know if I could handle all this awkwardness. I can't help it but replay the event of Mari, my ex-friend, making out with my crush, whom she knows I like him, a lot.

I opened the front door to the sight of my my crush making out with one of my very few best friends. My best friends who knew that I liked him. My friend just turned around and smirked while my crush stared at me.

"H-how could you do this to me M-Mari?" I asked, my voice full of hurt and my eyes filled with tears.

I just ran away, like a coward I am. I can't believe I did that, but I was really hurt. I can't describe how much it did.

Tears started to roll down my face and I started to get angry. I stood up and tried to get to the front door as fast as I could, but someone held me back. Someone, who I despise at the moment.

"Let me go!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

"No!" Jungkook replied, "I will not until you explain what's going on!"

"Why don't you ask the girl you were making out with?" I said quietly, shrugged his wrist off, and left the house, with the door slamming loud behind me.

I drove back to my lonely apartment all by myself, crying.

When night came, I didn't eat and cried myself to sleep.

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨