Chapter 15: Hoseok

💔Taehyung's Point of View💔  

"So, what's up?" Hoseok asked, who just got on break.

"A lot actually. It's kind of hard to explain." I replied.

"Oh. Okay. Well, let's talk about something else!" Hoseok suggested. "What school do you go to?"

"Seoul High." I replied.

"AWESOME! I'm actually joining that school tomorrow!" He shouted, gaining many pairs of eyes looking at us. "Sorry!" He added in a small voice.

I giggled and said, "You haven't changed at all. I still remember you were this loud in elementary school!"

"Hey!" Hoseok pouted, feeling offended. "That's not nice!"

"Well," I replied, "what can I say? It's true!"

"Oh! Just shut up already!" He said, playfully shoving me on the shoulder. Luckily, it didn't hurt too much. There are still cuts and bruises too.

Right before I was about to say something, I got a text.

UNKNOWN: Are you okay Taehyung?

I replied back.

ME: Who are you? How do you know my name?

UNKNOWN: From Seokjin

Right then, I immediately knew who it was. Anger started to fill me.

ME: What do you want Jungkook?

JUNGKOOK: I just want to talk about everything! Meet me at the park across Moonlight Café after school ends.

ME: Why should I?

JUNGKOOK: PLEASE! I need you to listen to what I have to say.

ME: Maybe. MAYBE! That's not a promise. I gotta go. I can't keep my friend waiting. 

I sighed as I put my phone back on the table.

"Who was that? Was it your girlfriend?" Hoseok asked in excitement.

"No." I sighed again. "It's also another thing that's hard to explain that could wait to be explained."

"Eeek!" Hoseok squealed. "My Taetae has a boyfriend! I'm so proud! Oh my heart is about to burst!"

"There's no need to overreact Hoseok!" I hissed. "There's no need to squeal either."

"Sorry!" He apologized. "Well, anyways, I need to go back to work. I get off in about another hour, so do you want to hang out after?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed. "I'll just be here the whole time."

"Okay, well, gotta go!" Hoseok said before leaving to go back behind the counters.

I looked back at the text messages again. Jungkook hasn't sent any other texts. Maybe his phone got taken away by a teacher or Seokjin caught him because they mostly sit together whenever they share a class.

I sighed once more and rubbed my tired eyes. My phone started to ring as I fell asleep.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜