Chapter 25: Uh...(1/2)

💔Jungkook's Point of View💔  

As I was reaching the entrance to the boy's bathroom, I heard voices bickering.

"Yah! Why did you smack me on the head!?" A familiar voice said, who seems to belong to Hoseok.

"Can you not tell!?" A too familiar voice yelled. I gasped. Is it possible? How? He...he...died two years ago.

I shook my head in disbelief. Maybe it's that theory or whatever where there's another person in the world who looks exactly like you, a doppelganger.

I walked into the bathroom and asked timidly, "Jimin?" The two backs that were turned in front of me froze.

❤️Jimin's Point of View❤️

"Jimin?" a voice timidly asked. Please....please don't let it be him.

I lifted my eyes up very slowly, only to see him standing behind me in the mirror, disbelief in his eyes.

"Uh-um..." Hoseok stuttered, facing Jungkook, "This actually isn't him Jungkook."

"He...is right." I lied. "May I ask, who are you?" I turned around with my best look of confusion on my face.

"M-my name's Jungkook. J-Jeon Jungkook, and you?" He stuttered, in shock from seeing me.

"Kim Jimin." I replied, honestly this time. Father had remarried a few months before we had moved here. His wife, my new stepmom, is actually not bitchy like all the other women he would date.

"Oh." Jungkook said with a look of disappointment on his face. "Do you happen to know a Park Jimin by chance?" He looked at me with a bit of hope in his eyes, but sadly, I have to lie to him again, maybe until we graduate from this place, or maybe until one of us leaves and transfers to another school.

💓💞💕❣️💗💖💘💝