Chapter 32: Apology

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Calm down. Take a deep breath. I look up at the clock and school will end in about five minutes. I'm so nervous. I look over at Taehyung and he's talking to Jimin.

The bell finally rings and everyone starts to get up. I quickly ran up to Taehyung and handed him a piece of paper and ran away quickly.

I finally arrived at my car and I can't believe I qas that nervous over a piece of paper with writing on it. Now, I got to go home and prepare for tonight.

~

~

~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What does it say?" Jimin asked as he peered over my shoulder while I opened my locker. I handed the note to him.

"Oh." Jimin said and handed the paper back to me.

"Yeah." I slammed my locker shut and started to walk away.

"You should go!" Jimin shouted as I walked further away and out of this school.

Why should I go? I don't really want to face him. At least not now anyways.

I just crumbled up the paper and threw it in the trash.

~

~

~

*Knock*knock*

I open the door and see Seokjin.

"Seokjin hyung!?" I asked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"You need to come with me." he stated then pulled my hand.

"Woah!" I stumbled out of the house and quickly closed the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked feeling kind of out of breath since we ran to his car.

"It's a surprise." he said then quickly drove off to wherever we would go.

~

~

~

"What are we doing here?" I hissed as Seokjin knocked on the door.

"One second!" the voice on the other side shouted. When I looked back behind me, Seokjin's already in his car driving off.

"Seokjin you idiot!" I shouted right as the front door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Why did you have my cousin drag me here!?" I shouted.

"I knew you wouldn't come here anyways after I gave you that paper, so I asked him if he could pick you up." Jungkook replied calmly. "Please, come in."

I groaned and stomped inside.

"Hurry up. It's already getting dark outside." I mumbled as I sat down on the couch.

"Well um, where do I begin?" Jungkook asked.

"Why did you sleep with that fucking bitch!? I thought you loved me!" I shouted, anger rising inside of me.

"I do!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Then tell me why! Why did you sleep with her!?" I shouted.

"I was lost." he replied.

"Tch. I'm out of here." I quickly stood up and headed towards the front door, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down on the couch.

"I was lost because someone who I thought was dead actually came back. That guy you were hanging out with for awhile...that was actually Jimin. The Jimin I used to date." Jungkook looked into my eyes, waiting for me to say something. I realized something. What Jimin was trying to tell me earlier was that he was the Jimin that Jungkook fell in love with. I can't believe it.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" I shouted, hot tears clouding my vision. "Answer me!!!" Jungkook flinched. He's never seen me this angry before.

"I tried." he replied. "There were so many times, but I just couldn't. After what happened with Mina, I was going to apologize, but then you know that thing happened in the hallway this morning."

"Two weeks. For two fucking weeks!" I shouted and stood back up. "You did nothing but got laid and avoided me! You know what I did?" I slid my sleeves up my arms harshly and let Jungkook just stare at them, eyes wide open.

"I just really couldn't take it anymore Jungkook." I confessed, my voice craking. "Sunday night, I just couldn't wait for you to talk to me, so I cut myself to make me forget. Seokjin doesn't know yet, so please don't tell him."

"I won't." he promised and pulled me into a sudden hug.

I started to cry. "W-why are you h-hugging me?"

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and said, "Because..."

"B-because what?" I asked.

"I love you." he whispered then kissed me.

He pulled away and I said, "That's kind of cheesy." He smiled and chuckled.

"Then let me give you something more."

~

~

~

(The next chapter will be a mature scene! The characters will have sex, so if you don't want to read it, then wait for the chapter after that one.)