Chapter 12: Try To Avoid

Taehyung's Point of View

The day after Seokjin left, I actually ate and drank. Turns out, Seokjin made extra of that weird breakfast combo in the fridge.

After I ate some of that, I did nothing much. I Just watched Mnet Countdown. A sub unit, LR, from VIXX, had won the best music award for the week. I also watched a few drama movies and variety shows.

Before I decided to get some real sleep, my phone started to ring. Caller ID was Mari. I decided to pick it up, already knowing that if I don't, she'll be doing it all night. I sighed and pressed answer. She immediately started shouting a slew of cuss words and started to belittle me. I just sat there silently, head hung low, staring at my feet.

Eventually, I just got tired of all the dirty words and hung up on her. She tried to call again and I just blocked and deleted her number.

I felt depressed and cut myself all over, falling into a world of darkness, again.

★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★

The next morning, I woke up, feeling cold and lifeless. I got ready for school and covered up last nights cuts with makeup. I wrapped bandages around my hands and wrists so the makeup won't rub off.

I left the apartment, not caring if I didn't eat.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

I sat down in my seat for first period. Ugh. I basically have every class with Jungkook except third period. Great. Only three and a half hours until third, lunch, and no Jungkook. Unfortunately, that would only last a mere hour and a half. The rest of the day is with him in other classes.

The bell rang and the one person I didn't want to see came rushing in, trying to find a seat. The only empty one is one my right.

He plopped himself next to me and smiled. I just turned away from him and listened to the teacher's lecture on the human body.

For the rest of the period and until third, Jungkook kept steeling glances at me, hoping I would talk, or at least look at him.

It was really distracting me, but I had to keep avoiding me. Remeber when he left me with no explanation whatsoever?

Finally, the bell rang ending second period. I dashed out of the room, heading immediately to third.

When the bell rang ending third period, I packed up my things and immediately went where I'll be all by myself and where no one can find me, hopefully.

♪♡♪♥♦♪♡♪

As I slid myself down the cold, white subway tile of the bathroom wall, I open up a cold turkey sandwich that I guess Seokjin also made when he was over the other day.

He can be like a mom sometimes. Taking care of his loved one's needs. I chuckled at the thought. That reminds me, I have to apologize to him once school lets out.

I finished the sandwich and started to get up. I brushed the cribs that fell on much pants and when I looked up, I saw him. We held our gaze for a few seconds until I broke it by trying to run away.

I was almost to the doorway, until a pair of strong arms pulled me back.

 ~❤️💛💚💙💜~