Loving Luke

Chapter nine.

~Back to Amber's POV~

That night Luke brought me out for Starbucks and a walk.

I was still really upset over Zayn. Like I tried to patch things up but he just ignored me. I really liked him. Anyway Luke is taking care of me. Were walking in the Phoenix Park.

"I have to go on tour with the X faxtor in a month." He explains

"Aw , but what if I end up in a dark alleyway again!" I joke

"Then I'll fly back to rescue you" He says with a smile.

We sit down and talk about all the things that have been happening lately. Like with me getting the part and him coming third in the X factor and all that drama that has been happening with Zayn. His eyes twinkle and they look like stars in the night sky. We stand up and start to walk back when Luke picks me up and starts to run with me in his arms. We laugh as he kisses my forehead and works his way down to my lips. He then stops running and gently places me down on the soft grass. We look into each others eyes for a split second when he dives on top of me and kisses my passionately, with lust and affection. The kiss was a long one and I say we were there lying down kissing for about an hour. It was amazing.

"Did you enjoy that?!" He laughs

"What do you think!?" I say with a giggle and place a soft kiss on his lips.

We walk back to his flat, hand in hand. He steals a few kisses from me and I do the same to him.

I sleep in his flat that and we watch despicable me two. Were so childish! I fall asleep in his arms.

Hi guys! Sorry it was such a short chapter I'm really bad at doing long chapters! Anyway what team are you on? Luke or Zayn??? Comment and tell me! Comment and give me some tips! Bye ma honey pops! -Erio