make up your mind already!

Chapter Fourteen.

Today is the day that Luke is coming home. I check the time, its one o clock. I grab my bag and put my pads, phone, makeup and purse into it and go out to meet Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall.

They want to see me, I think they want to talk to me about Zayn.

They said that they'd meet me at Starbucks. I get there, open the door and order a green tea frapé. I turn around and Louis steals a kiss from me.

"LOUIS!!!" I laugh "You know that I'm currently dating someone!"

"I know...." He says with a pouty face.

They all sit down and we mess around so we eventually get kicked out.

"I don't think that staff lady knew she was kicking one world wide movie star and five famous singers out of a coffee shop." Says Harry.

"So guys, I know you all want to talk to me about something." I say eventually.

"Well Amber we just wanted to talk to you about Zayn." Liam says getting serious.

"He really loves you, and feels really bad about what he did." Niall adds.

"I have forgiven him guys but I just don't think I wanna go there with him."

"We understand." Louis sighs.

"Well I better go." I say walking away.

"Oh Amber wait." Harry shouts running up to me he hands me a piece of paper. We say our goodbyes and walk away.

I get home and open the piece of paper. It reads.....

Dear Amber

I'm sorry about the other night. I didn't mean to rush you into things.

All my love - Zayn.

I pick up my phone and text Zayn and Luke. "Meet me Trailday Park midnight 2nite." I send the text and get ready. Its time for me to make up my mind.

Yo! Comment, Vote , Etc. Love you guys. xoxo