Its complicated

Chapter Eight.

Kealy POV.

I tried calling and texting her but any time I do she never picks up.

I still haven't made things up with David and don't think I ever will.

I have come to realise that he is an big idiot and I have bigger problems now. I don't have a clue where Amber is. I pick up my phone and try calling Zayn for the hundred time. But this time he actually answers.

"Hi Zayn" I say speaking into the phone.

"I have messed up big time Kealy" He sobs. "Please help me"

"Okay" I mutter "I'll be right over."

I meet Zayn in a dirty old alley way. He sits there smoking and drinking a can of vodka. Looking at his face I know something is wrong.

"What have you done to my best friend!?" I say fiercely

He explains the dilemma and I get really angry.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT!" I roar.

Then as I'm shouting my head of at him he bends forward and kisses me full force. He breath smells of alcohol and cigarettes, but he's a very good kisser. I start to enjoy the kiss and forget what he did to Amber. We stay there kissing for at least fifteen minutes and I enjoy EVERY second of it. Then he eventually pulls away and I can see that he is drunk. He starts to kiss me again. But I don't fall for it. I get up and run away. I sit on the grass in the middle of a field crying my eyes out.

Really bad chapter I know but I'm rushing. Keep reading! Bye my honey pops! XOXO - Erio