Forgiveness and shock.

Chapter Eleven.

I wake up slowly, I look around and realise that my car has crashed.

There's blood on the seats and the windows are all smashed. I feel dizzy and notice that there's glass digging in to my arms and legs.

The last thing I hear as is someone shouting "Amber NO!"

                                ********************************

I look around, my body is in someone's arms. He's keeping me warm but my arm's and leg's are still killing me. I look at his chest and realise that he is covered in blood also. I start to black out again but he starts to run and before I know it he's dropping me on top of a hospital bed. As I'm being wheeled away I look back to see who was carrying me. It was Zayn.

After amber comes out of the hospital.

"Are you okay?" Zayn says

"I'm fine" I lie "But I'm not speaking to you."

"Amber let me explain, I was drunk, Kealy walked over to me and started to give out to me but I leaned in and kissed her. This is totally my fault not hers, and I'm really sorry. If you forgive me I will never do anything like it again." Explains Zayn.

" Fine I forgive you" I say

He leans in and kisses me on the lips, and then walks away.

"I'll be back" He says. "I have to go and check things with the doctor."

"Okay" I say. I walk back into the forest to have a look at my car but as I do I see someone I never want to see again.

Hi guys! More drama is coming up! What do you think is gonna happen to Luke now that Zayn and Amber made up? Read on for more! #comment?!?!