Heart break for some but fantasy for others!

Chapter Fifteen.

"Luke I love you, so sooooooo much, but I'm so sorry, I'm picking Zayn."

I watch a tear slip down Luke's cheek as I kiss him for the last time.

Zayn takes my hand a says, "Sorry man, I really am. Like who doesn't want to date a beautiful actress like Amber?"

I watch Luke start to walk of but he turns around and punches Zayn straight across the face. Zayn goes out cold.

"I'm sorry babe." Luke says "But please, I don't know what I did wrong! I tried to be the best boyfriend I could be."

"I know Luke, you were a great boyfriend, its just complicated." I explain "Maybe we can still be friends?"

I watch another tear slip down his cheek. "You know Amber, Still call me if you end up lost in a dark alley way, I'll be there to rescue you, you wait and see." He says walking off.

                           -*-*-*--*-*-**-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-**-*-*--*-*-**--*

                                           Zayn gets up and I drive him home to my house. "Zayn you know that I love you, right?" I whisper "Babe I'll love you as long as the stars are above you, and longer if I can." He sings to me. He leans in and kisses me aggressively with love, lust, affection and passion. We unfasten our seat belts and hop into the back seats, still kissing.

I wake up, I'm lying down in my bed with Zayn sitting across from me.

"Morning love." He chimes.

"Morning prince charming!" I laugh. "Zayn today's my last day before I have to go back to L.A." I say getting serious.

"I know, and I've planned a magical day for you, get dressed." He answers

I take a quick shower and wash my hair and my body. I blow dry my hair and curl it. Using my Bobbie Brow luminous moisturising foundation I cover up my hormone spots and blemishes. I fill in my eyebrows using Channel eye shadow and a angled brush. I get my sweet and girly pink eye shadow from MAC and use it on my eye lids.

I get a tiny bit of cream eyeliner and do a simple wing. Using Bobbie Browns Pink Raspberry blush I glide the brush along my cheek bones.

I pop on a clear baby lips by Maybelline and go over it with the NO.7 lipstick in Love Rose. I finish off the makeup by curling my lashes and popping on a bit of mascara. I take up my dress and slip it on. Its a white strapless dress with pink love hearts all over it and a gold zip running up the front. For the finishing touch I pop on a pair of rose coloured heals. I exit the bathroom when I am happy with my appearance. Zayn stands there looking gobsmacked. I blush when he leans in and kisses me from head to toe. "Look at this gorgeous chick, and she's all mine!!" He boasts.

Today is gonna be the best day I just know it!

We get into his car and he tells me to close my eyes. When I open them I see that were in a park. He had set up a big picnic and lit candles even though its only day time. Everything looks so beautiful.

"Omigosh Zayn! this is beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it!" He says with a smile.

We sit down and he hands my a bunch of roses and kisses me on the cheek making me blush. We finish the food and walk along the path looking at all the beautiful flowers while holding hands. We get to a playground and with our luck, it was empty. I sit down on the swing while Zayn pushes me. I try to impress him by jumping off the swing while he is pushing it but I fall and graze my knee. He lifts me up and I look into his dark drown eyes. I feel like I'm melting in chocolate ice cream. He dives in and kisses me, our tounge's gliding together. I sit down on the swing while he sits on the ground still kissing each other. We get so lost in the moment that we don't see a little kid walk in.

"AHHH!!!!!! MOMMY THAT BOY IS TRYING TO SWALLOW THAT GIRL!!!!" He shouts.

We immediately pull away and apologise to the boys mother.

"Babe that was fun we should continue where we stopped later!" Zayn smirks.

"Yep! No doubt!" I smile.

We get back into the car and he brings me off to a really expensive fancy restaurant to eat lunch. When we finish and Zayn pays the bill he drives me back home and tells me to get ready and that he'll pick me up at six since its four already. When I get home Kealy is waiting in my room with a gorgeous outfit in her hand. "Hey Kealy!!" I yell and run over to hug her. "Common no time for talking let's get you changed!" She rushes me.  "Where is Zayn bringing me?" I ask. "I can't tell you but let's just say I'm coming too!" She answers.

I curl my hair again and redo all my makeup to match my new outfit. When I'm finished with the hair, nails and makeup in slip on my outfit.

I wear black TIGHT leather jeans and a black leather crop top with a golden zip going up the front, and last I pop on my sparkly gold heals.

I exit the bath room and see Kealy wearing a red dress with gold studs at the bottom and a pear of gold heals. "You look gorgeous!" I compliment her "You look hot! I'm sure Zayn will like it!" She laughs.

She opens the door and tells me she'll be waiting for me when Zayn picks my up. Ten minutes later Zayn knocks at the door. Grace my other sister answers it. "Hey Zayn!" She says "By any chance dose Harry have a girlfriend?" He just laughs and heads up the stairs to see me. "WOW" Is all he says.

Hey guys!!!! Hope you liked that chapter! More to come!!! COMMENT,VOTE,RECOMMEND. Want drama or not? Tell me in the comments. XOXO