The Date

Chapter four.

I run into the bathroom embarrassed and shocked by what Zayn said.

Like I don't know him AT ALL.

I sit in the bathroom confused. I think that I'm probably just being a bit dramatic, like its my time of the month (If ya know what I mean)

My makeup is starting to fade so I pop on a bit more.

I'm ready to walk back out when Kealy comes in.

"OMIGOD" She says excitedly "Can you believe what just happened!?"

"Ughh!" I sigh

"I bet he likes you!" she gasps "I'd call you both 'Zamber!'

"OMIGOD" I sigh dramatically "He doesn't even  know me and he's already hitting on me! He's just desperate to find another girl because Perry broke up with him."

"Well Amber, you can at least give him a chance, you're lucky you might get a boyfriend" She says sadly

"Ugh fine" I say walking out of the bathroom.

I open the door and who do I see? well I bet you can guess.

Zayn is standing out side. I feel like bashing the door into his perfect face.

."Em- Hi" he says awkwardly "Em I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable"

"Well, it's fine" I say forgivingly

"Em I was wondering, I've booked a restaurant for tonight and I was going to go with the lads but they're gonna have an early night tonight so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He asks

And before I can say no Kealy butts in. ( as usual)

"Of course she would!" She chimes

"That's great" He says with a smile "I'll pick you up at eight."

And before I know it I'm getting ready for a date with a guy I don't.

Kealy made me change into a red lace dress with a denim waist coat.

She put some foundation, blusher, mascara and eye liner onto my face.

I looked really done up, which I didn't want but Kealy made me.

"Go on now, you're future husband is awaiting!" Kealy mocks

"Ugh, I'm really not looking forward to this Kealy" I sigh

"Go on give that gorgeous guy a chance Amber! You don't know how lucky you are." She says.

"Fine, but I'm not lucky"

We hear a knock on the apartment door. Kealy goes to answer it.

"Hi Zayn! Come on in!" I hear her say

I see Zayn as he walks in,he looks gorgeous, and he's wearing a suit so we must be going somewhere fancy.

"Hi Amber" He says with a crooked smile on his face.

"Hi" I mumble

"You look really beautiful" He says

"Thanks"

" Go on you love birds! You're dinner awaits you!" Kealy chimes

"KK" I say "Bye Kiwi"

"Bye Ambs! I'm gonna text David to try and patch things up." She whispers to me

"Good luck" I say hopefully

We walk out of the apartment and hop into the lift.

He tries to hold my hand but I brush it away quickly.

I get out of the lift and we walk down the path to his car. I see a big black Range Rover and I'm guessing its his.

He holds open the door of the car for me and I slide in.

I start to worry, like I'm sitting in a car with a stranger, who knows what he might want to do to a fifteen year old actress from Leixlip.

"So I know you're not a really big fan of One Direction, but let's forget that I'm in a band, let's just be friends, for real." He says

I smile and start to feel more relaxed.

"Okay" I agree "And you can forget I'm a world famous actress" I say with a smile.

He laughs and we sit in silence listening to music for the rest of the way to the restaurant.

When we arrive at the restaurant the we sit down and order our food.

Zayn and I start to chat and the next thing I know I can't stop talking.

I feel so comfortable around him and I've only know him for like a few hours. The waitress comes back with our food and I notice her eyeing Zayn a lot of the time. I start to feel a tint of jealousy.

After the meal Zayn drops me back to my apartment.

"I really enjoyed tonight" He says.

"Yeah me too" I agree.

He asks me out on another date for next Saturday and I don't hesitate to say yes. We say our goodbyes and I watch the Range Rover drive off into the distance.