Holding a grudge

Chapter ten.

Today is the day Luke is going on tour. I see him off with a passionate kiss on the lips.

"I'm going to miss you so much babe" He says

"I know" I agree "But your fans are waiting. I'll Skype you tonight"

He kisses me and heads off. As he's going I get a call from my agent.

"Hi Amber! John here. We want you back on set by Monday, that gives you four days to pack up. See you there."

"Okay John, see you there. Bye and thanks" I say ending the call.

I walk inside the house, get into my onesie, make myself a cup of tea, turn on my electric blanket and start to watch Bethany Mota (Teenager that dose awesome tutorials on YouTube) I'm half finished my cup of tea when the door bell rings. My baby sister Hayley reaches the door before me.

"Hello Zayn, hi Kealy!" She greets them.

"Hey Kealy" I say ignoring Zayn.

Kealy's holding a box of chocolates and Zayn's holding a bunch of flowers.

"Amber were so sorry" Kealy mutters

"What do you mean?" I question

"Did you read the news this morning?" Zayn mumbles

"Wait here" I say grabbing my coat and running to Spar (our local shop) to get the news paper I run back into my garden where Zayn and Kealy are waiting and open the paper. On the front cover it reads "Did  Zayn find himself a new mystery girl? These two were spotted in Dublin two days ago. To read more go to page five." Underneath the writing it has a picture of Zayn and Kealy making out. Tears start to well up in my eyes and I slam the news paper on the ground.

"How could you?" I say glaring at Kealy "After what he's done to me. You were supposed to be my best friend." 

I walk out crying and Hayley runs after me.

"Wat happen Amber?" she says looking confused

"Kealy and Zayn hurt me" I sob " Tell mommy I'll be back later"

"I wove you Amber" She says

"I love you too Hayley" I reply before closing the car door and driving away. I'm not a fully qualified driver but I just had to get away. I buckled my seatbelt and placed the key in the slot, backed out of the driveway and picked up my phone. I call Luke's number and talk into the phone.

"Luke, baby I need you. my best friend totally betrayed me." I explain.

"Babe I'm on the plain." He says " But I'll do my best to get back a soon as I can. Hold on and don't pay any attention to the press. I love you."

"Okay babe, I love you too. " I say hanging up. I look up from my phone and realise that I'm heading straight into a forest. I pull the brakes but the car doesn't stop. It slides down a hill and straight into a tree.