A good lot of pain

Chapter Twelve.

The man that Luke rescued me from was standing right in front of me.

I stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. My whole body began to feel numb.

"Long time no see pretty girl!" He snarls

"Leave me alone." I blurt out.

"Not this time missy, you're coming with me!"

"NO I'M NOT!" I shout

"Oh, you think your brave now!?" He says as he punches me across the face."Come on, you're coming back home with me!"

He drags me across the muck and gravel as I scream my head off.

"You're pesky boyfriend can't and won't save you now." He laughs

"Get the f**k away from her!" I hear Zayn shouting

"How many boyfriends dose this girl have?" I hear the man mumble under his breath.

"ZAYN!' I squeal

I watch as Zayn Punches the man right across the face. The man hoal's in pain and Zayn sees his chance. He picks me up and runs.

"Don't worry Amber, I have ya." Zayn whispers into my ear while he's running with me.

"I'LL GET YOU SOME DAY GIRL, IT TAKES A LOT TO TAKE ME DOWN." The man shouts

Zayn keeps running and doesn't stop until were safely back at his flat. He lies me down in his bed and gets me an ice pack and a drink. Then he lies down beside me.

"Thank you." I mumble

"For what?" He questions

"For saving me."

"Oh, that was nothing." He says blushing. "But your welcome."

We lie in silence for a few minutes.

"Amber I know this is sudden." He says "And I know I hurt you, but can you please be my girlfriend?"

And before I can say anything he leans in and kisses me.

Hey guys! I know, a lot of drama! PLEASE comment and tell me what you think of the story so far and don't be afraid to give me a few tips! What team are you on now, Luke's or Zayn's?!?! Thank you guys sooooo much for reading and voting! PLEASE leave as much comments as you want!

Question of the day: What country are you from? (Tell me in the comments.) 

Bye my little honey pops! Happy new year! Hope you have a great one!

Shout outs: kiwi_loves_you

                      kerri_the_cherry

                      omq_tumblrr

There story's are awesome read them!

If you want a shout out just vote and comment what you like best about the story!!! XOXO SO LONG GLEN COCO!