#11: Finding Out The Gender

This one is going to be in his pov! Haven't done that yet so we'll see how it goes..

Louis:

"Hey Lou, are you ready to go to the doctors?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, I'll meet you out in the car." I said, running upstairs to get my jacket. She kind of struggled to get up, she's still getting used to her bump. Once I was back downstairs, she was already out in the car. I got in, and we drive off. (You guys are at the doctors office now.) "Y/N?" The doctor called her back, and I helped her up this time. "Thank you Lou." She sighed. I know she likes to do things on her own, but since she's pregnant, she can't really. Once we got back into the doctors room, Y/N laid down on the bed, and then pulled her shirt up above her belly. I was standing next to her, and rubbing her belly with my thumb. I smiled down at her, and she smiled back. The doctor came in, and greeted us. He began to rub the gel on her stomach. "Would you guys like to know the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked us. I looked down at Y/N, she nodded, smiling. "Yes please," I smiled down at her. "Okay, if you look right here, it looks like your having a boy," the doctor smiled. Me and Y/N both were getting teary, and we couldn't be happier.

Liam:

"Y/N, it's time for the doctors," I rubbed her arm to wake her up. "Okay," she said, Y/N is so cute. I helped her out of bed, and she went in the bathroom to take a shower. "Do you want something to eat babe?" I called through the door. "Mhm." Y/N answered back. I went downstairs, made Y/N some toast and eggs, before she came down to eat it. When she was done I went to start the car, and she waddled out on her own, hands on her belly. "Li, do I walk weird now?" She giggled. "You have a little waddle, but it's adorable," I chuckled. She smiled, and I helped her into the car. Once we got to the doctors, I helped her out of the car, and we walked inside. She filled out the paper work, and we waited for the doctor to call us back. "Hey Li, I wonder if we can find out the gender?" She said. I nodded, I really want to know. When the doctor called us back, he asked Y/N how she was feeling, and began the ultrasound. "Do you also want to know the gender?" The doctor asked. "Uh, yeah. If you can find out," I said. "Okay, well, it looks like your having a little boy, congratulations." The doctor smiled, and Y/N wiped a tear away from her eye.

Niall:

"Hey Ni?" Y/N called me. "Yeah babe?" "What time is the doctor appointment?" She asked. "12:30, what time is it now?" I asked. "12:00, should we leave now?" She wondered. "Yeah, hold on, and I'll help you," I said, and got up to get our jackets. Y/N got up, and made her way to the door. I helped her put her jacket on, before I put my own on. As we walked out the door, Y/N grabbed my hand, "Niall, do you think our baby is a boy or a girl?" She asked. "I don't know, princess, I think it will be a boy," I said. I want a little boy to play football and do things like that with, but I also want a little girl to spoil. "I want a a little you running around the house, he would be so cute. Little blonde hair and blue eyes," she aw said. "But I dye my hair," I reminded her. "I know, but I would still like it, you know?" She said. "I want a little girl, that is just like you though," I said, and smiled. When we got to the doctors, we had to wait after doing some paper work, we just talked, mainly about the baby. When they called Y/N back, they talked a bit, before putting the gel on her bump. As the doctor was scanning her, she said everything looked perfect, and if we would like to know the sex. "Ni? Do you want to know?" Y/N asked me. "It's up to you," I smiled. "I want to," she smiled. "Okay, yes, then." I told the doctor. "Okay, it looks that you are having a girl," the doctor told us. "Little girl, just like you," I whispered in her ear, and she giggled.

Harry:

"Hi babies," I said as I played with her belly. I kissed her bump, making a kissy noise. "Haz, we need to go to the doctors, don't we?" Y/N asked me. "Yeah, we better go now," I told her. Once we got to the doctors, filled out some papers, Y/N was called back. She waddled beside me, and I held her hand in mine. When we got back to the room, Y/N pulled her shirt up over her bump, which is getting bigger everyday, and laid back on the table. The doctor started to scan the twins, and told us that everything looks perfect. "If you want to know the sexes, I can tell you today," the doctor said. "I want know, do you Haz?" Y/N asked. "I want to," I whispered. "Okay, yes we want to know," Y/N smiled. "Okay, it looks like baby number one is a girl, and baby number two is also a girl," the doctor told us. "Aww, Haz," Y/N cooed as I kissed her cheek. "I love you," she said," I love you too," I replied.

Zayn:

"Z! Let's go, or were going to be late!" Y/n called from the front door. "Okay, okay! Hold on babe," I said trying to find my shoes. When I finally put them on, I made my way outside to where Y/N was sitting in the car. "Sorry boo, couldn't find my shoes." I explained. "It's okay, just hurry." She said. "Aren't we finding out if the baby is a boy or girl today?" I asked. "Um, yeah. I think so." When we finally got to the doctors, Y/N signed herself in, and filled out some papers. The doctor called us back, and we went into the room. After Y/N laid on the table and rolled her top up, the doctor began to scan. "Hmm, I'll be right back." The nurse said, and left the room. "That was weird." Y/N said. The actual doctor came in, which I suppose scared both of us. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Malik." He said. "Hi, is everything okay?" She asked. "Let's find out, shall we?" The doctor was scanning, and his smile grew, "Ah, that's why. It looks like you are having twins, the machine wasn't picking up the second baby but we could see it. Congratulations!" The doctor said. Y/N giggled, "Twins," she whispered. "Would you like to know the sexes of your babies?" The doctor asked. "Yes please," Y/N told him. "A boy, and a girl," Both of us couldn't be happier.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been a couple days, yeah? Well, since the holidays and everything! But I hope everyone had a good Christmas if you celebrate it! Anyway, so Zayn is having twins! Btw my door is shaking in my room so I'm kind if freaked out right now.. Lol. Anyway, start requesting names! I already have Niall's, and I am not doing Darcy for Harry! So please comment 😊

Please Vote! 👇👇👇👇