#20: Picking Names

ITS FINALLY HERE.

Sorry if I got your user wrong if I chose to use one if the names you requested, or based my ideas off it.

I want to thank everyone who requested! And I'm sorry if I didn't pick your name, there were so many, and it was definitely hard to pick seven!

GO READ MY NEW BSMS.

Louis:

Name credit- ohgeez1D

You and Louis were out at lunch, trying to enjoy a few more dates before the baby came along and you wouldn't be able to for a while. "So, I was thinking, what about starting to think of names? For baby Tommo," he starts. You smiled. You had talked about it briefly before but hadn't come up with any suggestions yet. After you took a sip of your drink, you nodded,"Yeah, do you have any in mind?" You asked. "I kind of like the name Lucas, what do you think?" He asked. "Hmm, Lucas Tomlinson. I don't know.. I'm just worried the name we pick won't fit his personality. You know what I mean?" You were getting worried. I mean, this is the name your child will have his entire life. "Yeah, but we have to choose sometime. What kind of names do you like?" He asked, and rubbed your hand. I like the name Michael. What about you?" You asked. "I like it better as a middle name, don't you think?" He asked. "Yeah, that does sound better," you said, nodding, and taking another bite of your food. "What about the first name?" You asked. "What about Cameron? Like Cameron Michael Tomlinson." He said. You tilted your head to the side in aw, you loved it. "It's perfect," you said, with tears brimming your eyes. "These hormones," you giggled, waving a hand in your face. Louis chuckled, and kissed your hand,"Perfect name for the perfect baby."

Liam:

Name credit - @chezthebest

"Hi Li," you said as you walked into the living room. You had just just come out of the room you both have shared for years, with the computer. It had been in your mind ever since Liam left for tour, but you wanted to wait for him to choose the name of your child. "Hi babe," he said, and you hand him the laptop in your hands. You lean back and sit down on the couch, Liam helping you. "What's up?" He asked, handing the computer back to you. "We need to pick a name, the baby will be here in about three and a half months." You said. He smiled,"Okay, do you have anything in mind?" He kited the TV, and put his full attention on you. Well, I want to make his middle name James, like you," you smiled. "Really?" He asked, shocked. You smiled, and nodded. "What about Tyler?" You asked. "Nah, let's pick something sort of original." He said. "Okay, what do you think?" You asked. He took the laptop from you, searching up some names. "Here's one, what about Hunter?" He asked. You fell in love with the name, and you gasped. Tears were in your eyes, you nodded, and Liam smiled. "Hunter James Payne," he said,"it's wonderful."

I'm absolutely in love with this name..

Niall:

Name credit- chezthebest

You were sleeping, trying to take a nap. Your little girl is tiring you out lately. As you sleep, Niall sits next to you with the laptop on his lap, making little taps while he types. He was searching for names, he wanted to be prepared for when you both decide to start suggesting names. You told him you wanted to pick soon, you didn't want to wait until last minute to make sure you both loved the name. When you finally woke up, Niall helped you up, and you leaned back against the headboard. "How was you nap?" He asked, turning his head to look at you. "Pretty good, she actually let me sleep," you giggled, rubbing your belly. "Good," Niall said, and kissed your lips. "I was thinking, we should decide a name soon, you know?" He asked. You smiled,"Okay." "I was looking on the internet, and found some names... I don't know if you like them." He said handing you the list. You gasped,"Aw, Niall, these are so cute," you turned your eyes away from the list to look at him. You could tell he was blushing,"Thanks?" "I love this one," you said pointing to the name. "Me too, it sounds perfect." He said. "So it's settled?" He asked. You nodded,"Noel Grace Horan, beautiful."

Harry:

Name credit: addiboo2000 (I actually just used the first name you gave me!)

Name credit for the other baby: the internet!

"Woah, babe, take it easy," Harry said, as you walked down the stairs a bit too fast for his liking. "Harry, you know how I was forgetting what we needed to do?" You asked. Earlier you had thought you guys really needed to do something, but you couldn't put your finger on it. He nodded slowly. "We need to pick out names!" You squeeled, throwing you off balance again. Harry's hands in your waist steadied you, and he smiled. It was rare when you were in this good of a mood. You weren't always bitchy, just sometimes, but you were never this happy. "Okay, come on," he said, and led you down the stairs. You were getting huge, even though you were barely at the six month mark. You were carrying twins, which obviously mean you get bigger than most pregnant women. Once you made it down the stairs, Harry followed you to the couch, and you sat down while he sat next to you. "Okay, what kind of names do you like?" He asked. "I want them to be different," you said, and them smiled. You put your feet on his lap, you laying across the couch. He started to rub your ankles, force of habit. "I love Mae as a middle name, do you?" You asked. He smiled, he loved it. "What about Ariel?" He said, he didn't love it, but he was just throwing out ideas. "Will that go with Styles though?" "Not really," Harry said. You nodded. "What about Addison?" He asked. You thought it over, "Addison Styles, I love that one," you said. What about Mae for her, or do you want to think of another name?" He asked. "Let's think of another name," you said. "What if it was Leslie, Addison Leslie Styles?" You said, you absolutely loved it. "It's beautiful," he said. "What about the other baby?" He asked. "Well, we already have Mae, and we want something different.." You said. Harry grabbed the laptop, and began searching for names. You scooted closer to him, and looked as he scrolled down the enormous list. "Right there," you said, and pointed to the name Layla. "That's so pretty," he said, and looked at you. "Layla Mae and Addison Leslie," he said. "They are going to be so beautiful just like their Mummy."

Zayn:

Baby girl's name credit: princesskatey99

Baby boy's name credit: irishsnowflake6

You and Zayn were at a family get together, Zayn's mother had asked you if you decided the names of your babies yet. You hadn't yet, so that made you want to. You were currently sitting in your bed, you thinking if girl names and Zayn thinking of boy names. "This is so difficult," you groaned, trying to balance the pencil in the top of your belly. He put his pad of paper and pen down, and scooted over too you, putting his mouth to your temple. "Babe," he smirked. "This is supposed to be fun, we are picking he names if our babies. And look, you have a whole list here," he said. It was true, you had at least ten names on your list. "I have one," Zayn chuckled. You giggled, and kissed him. "What about this one, Madison?" He asked. "I like this one," you said and pointed to his only name on the list, ignoring his question. "Can we do this one?" He asked, and pointed to another name, Kaylen. "Kaylen Marie, and Mason Shane?" You asked. "Kaylen and Mason... Sounds wonderful," he said. "I can't wait to have these babies already," he said,"It's not fair, you get the babies all of the time." He chuckled, and made you laugh. He rubbed your belly,"I love you babe, thank you for carrying my babies," he said, and kissed you. "I love you more," you said.