#32: Interviews

Louis:

"So, how are you guys doing?" The interviewer starts out. "Great actually, how about you?" Liam answers. The interviewer goes on to talk about their latest your and when they think the next one will be. "We might just be taking a break from touring for a little bit, spend some time with our families." Zayn answered. "Speaking of your guys' families, Louis, I heard you and Y/N are having a baby!" She smiles excitedly. "Uh yeah, due in a month," he smiles, thinking of you and your little baby coming soon. "So how are you guys doing, are you ready?" She asks. "Yeah, I think we're both ready. Of course, it will be a big leap. But we've got everything," he says, rubbing by his mouth. "How's Y/N doing?" she wonders. "Great, she's doing well. A bit sore, but she's great," he finishes, smiling again, wanting nothing more to be with you.

Liam:

"Please welcome, One Direction!" The boys were called on stage. They were doing a few interviews around London. One Direction walked on stage, you and Perrie watching from the side. They took a seat on the couch the was provided in the opposite side of the interviewer. "Doing good, yeah?" She asks. The all nod, smiling and waving to a few fans. "So, what are you guys up to?" She asks. "Well, we aren't really doing that much right now. Writing a little bit. Mostly just spending time with our families," Harry said. "How're they doing, I hear Liam, you've got a baby on the way," she says. You smile, and rest your hands on your large bump. "Not long," he says, and his eyes meet yours. You smile, and Perrie nudges you. "Are you having a boy or a girl?" He looks at you, asking for permission to talk about him. You slightly nod. "It's a boy," he says. "What are you guys going to name him?" She asks. "We are going to keep that a secret, until he's born," he says. The interviewer smiled, and nods understandingly. "Definitely excited," he says, and smiles. "I'll be the best uncle too," Louis says, laughing.

Niall:

"So, you guys are all married, correct?" The interviewer asked. They all nod. "Are you guys wanting kids? Or, more?" She asks. "I definitely want a couple. I know Perrie does too, but she's on your right now so we are going to wait a little bit," Zayn answers, scratching the back of his neck. "I've got one on the way," Niall says, smiling. "Oh, congratulations!" She says. You could tell the interviewer doesn't really do her homework. "Thanks, yeah me and Y/N are super excited. About a month to go," he says. "Is it a boy or a girl?" "It's a girl, a little Y/N," he answers, thinking about the ultrasound when you guys found out the gender. "Sounds perfect," she says, smiling. "It definitely is," he says.

Harry:

The boys walked on the stage, and sat on the couch. "Hi, it's nice to see you," the interviewer says, and smiles. "Thank you, nice to see you too," Liam says. As they get into talking about upcoming events, what's been happening with One Direction, and what's to come, Harry can't stop thinking of you, and your little girls. What feels like seconds later, Harry's being nudged in the side, and he focuses. "Sorry," he smiles, color rising to his cheeks. "What are you thinking about, mate?" Zayn asks. "Y/N, and the babies," he says sheepishly. "Awhhh," Niall coos, and pinches Harry's cheeks. As the interview goes on, everyone leaves him alone because they can tell that he is still thinking about you. He's just worried that something will happen while he's not there. But low and behold when he got home you were perfectly fine, napping on the couch.

Zayn:

The boys had something planned against Zayn while the interview was going on. Remember the Nickelodeon prank? Well so do the boys. Of course, they had to let Louis in on it too even though he pranked them too. As the interview was half way over, Niall whispered something in Zayn's ear. His eyes widened. "How do you know?" He asks. "She just texted me! Her water broke man!" He says. So far the plan was going perfect. "Oh my gosh, what do I do?" He whispers. "I don't know!" Niall says in his ear. Zayn's knee bounces up and down as the interview goes on. He's scared out of his mind, but if he left he would let the whole world know that the babies are on their way, and you guys decided it would just be between you guys. After several minutes of torture, the boys tell him it was all a joke. "Holy shit," he says, and puts his face in his hands. "I was so scared," he says. Karma's a bitch.

A/N:

Yayyyy! The updates are so spaced out😁 I'll try to update more often.

I couldn't wait for 100 votes sooo😝

But this time, it will only take 70! I know 100 is kind of a lot.

Ily all and be safe!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸