Two souls, one body

ATTENTION YOU SALTY FUCKERS!!!! I, THE WONDERFUL, HUMOROUS, MORBID PIECE OF SHIT HAS RESSURECTED FROM THE GRAVEYARD OF FEELZ CALLED MYSTIC MESSENGER, YURI!!! ON ICE, AND HAIKYUU SEASON FUCKING 3!

VIKTUURI IS CANON, DON'T EVEN TRY TO FIGHT ME ON THAT ONE, THE SEXUAL TENSION WAS GETTING TOO INTENSE.

TSUKISHIMA'S HAND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT #PRAYFORTSUKKI.

SAEYOUNG AND SAERAN ARE MY BOYFRIENDS, I WILL LITERALLY FIGHT ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE

FUN FACT: I CRIED WHEN YURI AND VICTOR KISSED, WHICH MADE MY SISTER SIGH IN DISAPPOINTMENT BECAUSE I AM ONE LOLOL

Okay, on to the story. Lolol.

~
Gaara, Kakashi, Guy, Minato, and Madara watched as another soul inhabited your body.

'Alright you piece of SHIT, you're only here temporarily, so don't get too comfortable, fuck boy!'

You put your hands in the horse sign and black flames started swirling around the soles of your feet. You launched towards Madara, quicker than he expected and punched him into the ground near the roots of the flower.

Rabbit, bird, ox, dragon, horse.

Your hair whisked up as fire outlined your figure. You held up your d/h and folded all but two fingers, so that your pointer and middle finger was still extended. You moved your arm from one side of your head to the others sending a sharp wave of fire towards the trunk of the tree. The fire cut through it, making the tree start to fall.

'Okay buddy, it's time to make like a leaf and tree.'

... it's make like a tree and leaf...

'Whatever...'

'Wait, what?! No. No no no!! Please don't send me back there! I just got here!!'

'Sorry dude. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.'

'BUT I'M THERE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!'

'Ain't my problem. Bye boo.'

The fire outlining your body dissipated as a black light flowed from you into the ground. Exhausted, you dropped to your knees and placed your hand on the ground to support yourself. Madara slowly got up, his hardened forehead thingy cracked and broken.

"Heh. I expect nothing less from the descendant of Hachirou and Ryuu. But. You're exhausted from using large Jutsu. You're finished!" He smirked before sending a black ball towards you, but someone jumped in front of you and kicked it away while doing a sick ass dab.

(Dab)

(Dab)

'He kicked away my truth seeking orb?!' Madara thought. Naruto turned around towards you and placed his right hand on your neck. (He gon' strangle you lolol.)