I. AM. BOOOOORN!!!

HAHA JUST KIDDING!! I AM THINKING OF DOING A MYSTIC MESSENGER FANFIC, WHICH WOULD BE A SAEYOUNG X READER X SAERAN X SLIGHT!JUMIN BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ARE MY BOYFRIENDS SO YEAH LET'S WAIT AND SEE LOLOL.

~
'That girl... she's different.' Madara thought while slightly furrowing his brows.

"Of course I am ya shit!" You exclaimed.

"What?!" Madara muttered, shocked. You smiled in reply.

"Bitch, I'm a demon. Born in the deepest pits of Hell, of course I can hear your thoughts." You sassily said, snapping your fingers.

" You sassily said, snapping your fingers

I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO GIF!

Madara growled a little bit before floating off the ground and flying into the sky. He raised his arm and sent out black balls of death and destruction in different directions.

'Catastrophic Planetary Devastation.' Madara thought. The ground began to crack and break apart towards the orbs in the sky, creating mini meteorites. Then they started to rain down towards you guys. Naruto created clones and began fighting Madara's invisible ones. Sasuke and Naruto began to use their Jutsu, but you put your arm in front of  them, stopping them.

"Let me." You said before putting your hands in the snake sign.

'Angelic Bite.' You thought. A white wolf with wings then materialized.

(Don't own the photo lolol

(Don't own the photo lolol.)

"E-EH?!?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Ikue. Go!" You exclaimed. She growled before jumping into the air and flying towards the falling rocks. She slashed at the rocks with her claws, destroying them one by one in a short time. You, on the other hand, held out your hand towards one of the falling chocolate drops— I mean meteorites. You curled your fingers inward, creating cracks. When you fully clenched your hand, the meteorite completely broke apart.

'What is this power? She wasn't this strong before. What happened?' Sasuke thought. As you and Ikue were destroying the big ass boulders, Madara flew up closer to the moon and cracked apart his horn thing. The third eye opened up and reflected off the moon.