Sasuke ending {2}

"Sarada, Sayaka. I have news." You said, walking into the living room with a scroll in hand.

"What's up?" Sayaka asked, her e/c and black eyes staring at you. Sarada was 12 and Sayaka was eleven.

"Your father's coming home." You said with a bright smile. Large smiles appeared on their faces as they cheered.

"Really?!?! Like really really?!" Sayaka exclaimed. You nodded, handing them the scroll. Sarada grabbed the scroll from your hands and read through the contents with Sayaka reading over her shoulder. Sayaka squealed, jumping up and down while Sarada's eyes just widened.

~
Standing in front of the gates, the onyx eyed man came into view. You crouched down and placed your hands on their backs, ushering them to go first. Sarada was the first one to run over to him. Sayaka, who had her eyes closed and basically shaking with excitement, took a deep breath in and jumped into the air, letting out a screech. When she landed on the ground and opened her eyes, her e/c eye was the Onmyōgan (Yin Yang) and her onyx eye was the Sharingan. She basically ran at him like a bull and almost knocked him down with brute strength. You calmly walked over to the three and hugged him as well, squeezing him.

"Welcome home." You said softly into his ear. He smiled and wrapped his arm around you.

"Yeah. It's good to be home."

The End~