When Trohman's In a Mood... Look Out!

"Hey guys," I greeted everyone with a smile.

"Hey," Pete and Andy replied.

I glanced over at Joe he was silent and glaring at me. I looked away quickly, and just kept smiling.

"Okay now that were all here, lets go," Pete said.

We all turned and walked out together. I really wanted to know what was up with Joe its not like him to be in a really bad mood. I grabbed hold of his arm and we hung back for a moment.

"What's up with you?" I asked concered.

"There's nothing wrong," Joe said pushing my hand off his arm.

I grabbed hold of his arm again, "Whatever it is you're pissed at me for I'm sorry. I don't want you to be like this anymore okay?" 

"You don't even know what I'm like," He threw my hand off his arm and walked away. 

I stood there in confused and depressed. I don't know why Joe was so mad at me? But whatever it was it made me want to cry. 

"Em you coming?" Andy shouted.

"Yeah I'll be right there," I said walking out.

"What happened?" Andy whsipered.

I shrugged, "I really don't know." 

We walked back to the bus in silence. Everyone had at least three huge bags of stuff.

"What did you get Emma?" Pete asked smirking, "Maybe you could show us?"

"No way I'm not falling for you're tricks Peter," I said.

"Damnit!" He said jokingly, "You need to stop hanging out with Hurley you're becoming to much of a Jedi."

Andy smiled, "best fucking padawan ever!"

I laughed then looked over at the couch were we watch tv, Joe was sitting silently looking away from us. I frowned, but I couldn't let the guys see me sad so I swallowed my pain and faked a smile.

"What did you guys get? Hopefully nothing pink," I laughed.

"No way," Pete said, "you're a rock star like us now, you can't be seen wearing pink!"

I smiled, they really accept me.

"I don't really now what girls wear so I stuck with t-shirts," Andy said shyly.

"That's perfect! Really that's all I wear," I said.

"Hey Joe what did you get?" Patrick asked.

Joe glanced over and threw a bag over to us, "here."

"Jesus Joe what's up with you?" Pete asked.

"Nothing," he said bitterly.

"Somethings definitely up dude. What is it? You can tell us," Patrick said.

Joe stood up, "Look I'm fine! Stop fucking worrying," he said walking to the back of the bus.

"Where you going?" Patrick asked.

"To bed! Or is that you're fucking concern too?!?" Joe went to his bunk and didn't come out all day.

We sat around silently, when Joe was upset it really effected everyone. The whole time we sat there all I could think about was how it's my fault. The more I thought about it tears started filling my eyes. As soon as the first tear fell Pete, Andy, and Patrick crowed around me.

"Awe what's wrong?" Patrick asked.

I shook my head, "nothing."

"Shit not you too Em," Pete said, "I swear you're just like Trohman."