Chapter 2

I stared at the poster. All of the words had lost their meaning that’s how many times I had read it yet I read it again,it said: ONE DIRECTION DANCER NEEDED; MUST HAVE EXPIRIENCE!" I smiled to myself. It was the perfect opportunity yet one problem…I couldn’t dance.

Emily P.O.V

I picked up my phone as it was vibrating on the table. It was Evie.

"Heyy Evieeee!"

"Hey Emily! Urm......can you help me?" She sounded embarrased

"Sure! What can I help you with?"

"Uh...well....ineedtolearntodanceandineedyoutoteachme!"

I could just make out what she was saying. I smiled and told her to come round

3 hours later

I smiled at my masterpeice. I was watching Evie do all of the moves I had taught her. She finally sat down,looking  like she was about to have a heart attack.

"Sooo are you gonna tell me why you wanted to learn to dance?" I said curiously

"uh...i dunno" She replied,keeping her head to the floor

"SPILL!" I was desperate to know

She eventuallyy told me everything,she said she was gonig for a one direction audition and that was it but she refused to tell me why she HAD to do it.....

Evie P.O.V

When I got home I started planning my outfit for my big day tomorrow. After ten minutes my room was covered with clothes. A top over my lamp, my bra draped over my tv and my uggs thrown at my wardrobe,one landing on top. I sighed and started to look through the heap.

Louis P.O.V

I sighed as the next dancer came in. I knew straight away she was gonna be like the others. She just wanted to see us not be professinal on the job. She showed us a few twirls then ran up to us, giving us a piece of paper and a sharpie expecting us to sign her an autograph. I quickly signed it and walked out the room,fed up of sitting in that chair staring at the wall waiting for the next fan to come in.

I past the chairs where all of the girls waiting to audition were sat. Suddenly they looked up and started to come over to me......there was only one thing for it. RUN! I ran as the girls were trying to keep up with me. I was slipping all over the place though, curse you Toms! I suddenly hit into someone. She was dressed in shorts and a hollister top. I also noticed she was wearing Toms,good choice! After admiring her toms I looked up at her face. She was....beautiful! Her long blonde hair layed perfectly down her back while her sparkling eyes looked back at me. I must of looked like a right idiot staring at her but she was perfect!

Evie P.O.V

He was staring at me, first looking at my outfit then when he looked at my face he stopped....and stared at me. I thought it was a lil weird but I let him

"Hey" I smiled

"H--ell-o" He replied

I smirked "I gotta go to my audition...I suppose il see you there"

"Hahaaa funny! Yeahh!" He replied

Louis P.O.V

Seriously Louis? Outta everything you could of said?

I facepalmed myself and went back to the room where a girl was in the middle of her audition. I crept back, getting a few looks from Liam. When the girl had finished her audition Liam turned to me. "Where did you go?!"