Chapter 21

Louis P.O.V

"Welcome on board ladies and gentlemen, we should be arriving at the Maldives at an estimated time of 10 hours" The pilot said through the speaker. I turned to Evie who looked so excited, her eyes sparkling.

"W-we are g-going to the M-M-Maldives?!" She exclaimed

I laughed and nodded, as she continued to look so excited.

"How long have I been asleep?" Evie asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Couple of hours, we aren’t even half way though" I replied sighing

"Ugh" She moaned, resting her head on my chest.

I put my arm round her and rested my head on hers. Soon my eyelids felt heavy and soon we were both fast asleep....

"Evie!Evie I think we are here" I shook her a little bit, her eyelids fluttered open.

"Look!" I said pointing to the window. She scooted over to the window next to me and looked out. I saw her eyes sparkling and her face fill with happiness as she saw the beautiful view. You could see the beach huts in the middle of the turquoise sea. While it slowly lapped over the white sand.

"We are landing now, can you please fasten your seatbelts until the plane has come to a complete stop. The weather outside at the minute is around 30 degrees. I hope you have enjoyed flying with us today and we hope you have a great holiday from us."The pilot said

We scooted back over to our seats, fastening our seatbelts. I grabbed Evies hand to comfort her as I knew she hated landing.

"Thanks" She whispered as the plane hit the runway and slowly came to a stop.

  We grabbed our bags and as soon as we got out, the warmth hit us.

"Oh my..." She said in shock as the sun hit our faces

"God!" I finished her sentence laughing.

We got our suitcases and jumped into a taxi to take us to our hotel.

Evie P.O.V

I stared in awe at the hotel we had just pulled up too.

One of the bellboys got our luggage so we didn’t have to carry anything. Louis picked me up bridal style, running into the hotel.

"We have came to check into our room, Tomlinson?" Louis said to the receptionist

"Ah yes, the honeymoon suite?" She replied

"Yeah" Louis grinned, getting the key off her.

He lifted me up again, the same way as before and we ran across the wooden jetty which led to one of the huts in the sea.  He unlocked it and we walked in, the bags were already sat in the room. When we walked in, there was a sofa, overlooking a beautiful view at the sparkling blue sea. In the corner was a huge four post bed with red rose petals scattered across it. On the wall was a flat screen TV and then  I spotted a bucket in the corner with a bottle of champagne in it.

"Louis! This must of cost loads!" I exclaimed as I looked round the room, admiring it.

"Anything for my princess" He said putting his arm around me and kissing me on the forehead. I blushed and pecked him on lips before grabbing the suitcase, and pulling out a pair of shorts and a red and blue stripy floaty top. I got changed and put on my ray bans. I smiled as I looked in the mirror and saw Louis waiting for me at the door. I laced my fingers through his and walked back across the jetty so we got to the beach.

"You know what I think we should do?" He asked me as we walked across the beach

"What?" I replied