Extra Chapter :)

A/N I decided I really wanted to do an extra chapter for this so heree it is :P xxxx

Evie P.O.V

"Eviee! Evie wake up!" I heard Louis say as I felt him jump on the bed.

"Go back to sleep Loubear" I groaned, putting my hand over his mouth.

"Evie! Its chhhrrriisssttmmaaassss!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand of his mouth and continuing to jump. I suddenly sat up, it was Christmas! I got up and jumped with Louis, his eyes were full of excitement and joy, I loved this side of him, the immature side. The childish side. The cute side…

"Merry Christmas babe" He smiled when he eventually calmed down a bit, not much but still a little bit!

"Merry Christmas" I replied, kissing him lightly.

"Guys! Its Christmas day not kiss all day- day!" Harry exclaimed as he walked past our room. I laughed as we got down off the bed and started to run downstairs.

"I'm gonna beat you!" I laughed, skipping down the stairs a few at a time.

Suddenly I was scooped up into a bridal style lift.

"Oh really?" He smirked

“Yes Mr Tomlinson really” I replied with a grin on my face.

“Well I’m not letting you down”

I sighed and let him carry me down into the living room where everyone sat looking very excited!

“Nope you are staying here” Louis said, laughing as I was about to sit on the floor next to Niall. Louis placed me on him lap, wrapping his arms securely round me.

“Well I won’t be able to get your present then will I?” I smirked raising an eyebrow. His eyes suddenly lit up, making him look like a little kid. I laughed again and jumped off him, grabbing his present from the kitchen.

As soon as I gave it to him he ripped off the paper, there goes the half an hour I took wrapping that present so it looked amazing, and I saw a huge smile on his face as he saw what I had got him.

I bought him a new pair of TOM’s, to add to his other 15 pairs. He needed a new pair since he has wore the others out so much!

“I love them, thanks babe” He smiled gratefully before pecking me on the lips.

“As I said before, it’s Christmas day, not kiss all day-day!” Harry said, shaking his head making his curls fly. I giggled, kissing Louis on the lips quickly just to make Harry annoyed.

I watched as the girls gave their presents to everyone.  Beth had got Harry a new bottle of his favorite aftershave because we kinda ruined it after the prank…, Erin got Zayn a new wallet, Emily got Niall a Nando’s gift card. It had alot of money on it but I knew he is going to spend it in a flash, Taylor got Liam a new Jack Wills hoodie and the boys got each other silly little presents.

But then all the boys went off and came back with five envelopes and gave it to each of us girls.

“Open it!” They urged as we looked at the envelope curiously. I slowly opened it seeing a piece of paper fall out.

“Is this like a joke present or something?” Beth frowned

“Look at it!” Liam laughed

I frowned and turned it over seeing a list of places all around America

“We, are going to all those places” Louis started to explain. I looked around seeing all the girls looking very confused, glad I’m not the only one!