Chapter 13

Evie P.O.V

"Do you think its safe to go out then?" Taylor asked cautiously

"Well what's the worst they could do?" Beth said shrugging

We all looked at her meaning 'a lot!'

We listened for a bit longer but all we could hear was silence.

"Right lets go" I exclaimed moving the chair out of the way and grabbing to door handle. I slowly turned it, poking my head out the door, nothing.

We all went into the kitchen where the boys were sitting. We stayed back though, it could all be a trap...

"Why did you give up?" I asked

"We knew you would never come out so..." Liam said shrugging

I frowned, since when did they give up that easily? I shrugged it off though.

"Should we go in the pool?" Harry suggested.

We all nodded, going off to get ready.

  When I came out, the boys were ready but were still sitting in the kitchen.

"Aren’t you going in?" I asked

"Yeah we just need to sort something out" Zayn smiled

I nodded joining the girls who were already in the pool.

Louis P.O.V

"Right lets go and get them back" I grinned as we put our revenge into action.

Taylor P.O.V

I laughed as we got out of the pool. It had been a lot of fun. I went into my room to get changed again when I frowned. My clothes weren’t on the bed where I left them. I’m sure I put them there. I searched all over my room but they weren’t there...it’s as  if they has disappeared.

I looked in my wardrobe to put some different ones on but that was empty. I frowned; I went into Emily's room who was looking under her bed.

"Can I borrow some clothes Emily? Mine has mysteriously gone missing" I explained.

"I would, but mine has gone too" She replied. We went to the others room and all their clothes had gone too.

"I think I know where they have gone" I sighed. They have played revenge after all!

We marched into the living where they were all sat. They started to laugh when they saw us standing in our bikinis, soaking.

"Hand them over" Evie said holding out her hand

"I don’t know what you are talking about Evie" Louis replied trying to look confused

"Louis, we know this is your revenge" Erin said crossing her arms

The boys turned around and whispered for a minute before turning back to us.

"Admit that we are loads more amazing than us and you were incredibly stupid for pranking such awesome people like us" Louis said crossing his arms too.

"Not a chance" Emily exclaimed smirking. She went over to grab the big bags full with our clothes.

Before she could reach them Niall grabbed it away from her.

"Not until you admit it" Niall laughed, shaking his head.

"Do you think we should?" I whispered to the girls

"I’m freezing now, we will have to get them back at one point" Beth whispered back

We nodded and turned to them.

"We were stupid to prank you and you are amazing" We quickly said

"All of it" Harry exclaimed.

"Pfft no!" I declared grabbing the bag of Niall.

-Ten Minutes later-

Evie P.O.V

After we had got changed we went back into the living room to play a game (we were bored and couldn’t think of anything else to do). We had decided on Monopoly.

"Louis you can’t just steal all of the money" I laughed.

"Why not? There isn’t anything in the rules where it says you can't just help yourself" Louis frowned.

"Yeah because they didn’t think that- Oh never mind" I sighed. I grabbed my phone out my pocket going to look at my Twitter. That reminded me about the phone call to Jake I needed to make.

"Il be back in a minute" I smiled going outside.

I went through my contacts until I got to Jakes number.

"Hello?" I heard him say

"Hey Jake it's me, Evie" I said

"Oh hey Evie, I hope you are ringing to tell me good news?"

"No, not really. I don't want to use Louis anymore, I love him"

I heard him laugh "Evie, if you are pulling out of the deal, you are wasting my time and you know how much I hate  time wasters"

"But I love him Jake, I don’t even know why I agreed to this stupid thing in the first place"

I knew he was getting angry "Evie, if you pull out of this deal, I will personally make your life hell understood?"

I quickly hung up, tears starting to sting my eyes.

I slid down and sat on the floor, thinking about what  I Was going to do. Suddenly a vibration in my pocket interrupted my thoughts, I got scared thinking it was Jake but I was relieved when I saw Louis' smiling face on the caller ID picture.

"Where are you Evie?" He asked me

"Sorry, I had to ring my Mum, you know how they worry" I fake laughed "I'l come back in a minute"  I hung up, getting up and wiping the tears away.

Louis P.O.V

"Hey Evie" I smiled

"Hey Lou" She replied "What are we doing now? Have we given up on Monopoly?"

"Yeah, I don’t think One Direction can sit still for five minutes, never mind half an hour" I laughed "We are having a movieee nigghhtt!"

She laughed at me and helped me make the popcorn.

"So what are we watching?" Evie asked following me back into the living room where the others sat waiting.

"Love Actually!"

"Toy Story!"

"Grease!"

"The Godfather!"

"Freedom Writers!"

"I’m guessing they are all your favorite films?" Erin said smiling

"Yeah!" Zayn exclaimed

"Why don’t we just watch them all?" Taylor suggested

We all nodded, Harry eagerly grabbing the disc and putting it in.

I think half way through the Godfather, we were all asleep or close too. Evie was already asleep, sitting on my lap, her head resting on my chest. Everyone else was in the same sort of positions, cuddled together. I smiled, Evie looked cute when she was asleep. I reached over to the remote and turned the TV off realizing I was now the only one awake. I rested my head on Evies and slowly drifted off.......

A/N I'm really sorry it's quite short, and that I havne't updated for a while. I'l try and update tomorrow. Comment and vote thank youuu :D x

Follow me on Twitter too, @1Dream_crammy