Chapter 15

Evie P.O.V

Oh god, now Jake was following me about and I had to make an excuse up when Erin asked me what was going on. I wish I could tell her but she would probably hate me for hate,they all would. When I came down, everyone was sitting in the living room, chatting about goodness knows what....

"You ok?" Louis asked me quietly when I sat down next to him

"Yeah" I replied looking down at my feet, I couldn't make eye contact and lie to him, it would be impossible.

"Well I'm glad you are because I wouldn't want you to be unhappy on our first date would I?"

I looked up at him, with a huge smile on my face

"Our first date?" I squealed

He laughed at me and nodded

"Where are we going? What should I wear?" I asked him

"Aaah, well it's a surprise, wear something casual but dressy at the same time....if that makes sense" He frowned. No Louis that makes no sense at all! "Be ready in two hours?"

I nodded, grabbing the girls and dragging them to my room to work out what to wear

"Louis is taking me on our first date!" I squealed

"Really? Awww!" Beth exclaimed

"I need your help on what to wear though, he said casual but dressy at the same time" I frowned

They all raided my wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit.

"There!" Erin said smiling at their masterpiece

It was a pair of my high waisted shorts with a top which will be tucked in, adding a pair of gladiator sandals and bangles, perfect. I went in the shower and washed my hair. I came out smelling of strawberries, lush! I grabbed my hairdryer and dried my hair so that I could lightly curl it. I put my outfit on and looked at the clock, it’s been nearly two hours, perfect.

As I walked down the stairs, everyone looked at me.

"What?" I blushed

"You look beautiful" Louis exclaimed, entwining our fingers together.

"Have fun!" Harry shouted at us as we walked out. I laughed "Im sure we will!" I shouted back

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" I whined as we walked along

"We are nearly there!" He replied

When we got to the park, something caught my eye.

"Oh. My. God" I exclaimed

"You like it then?" He laughed

"Louis! Its amazinggg!!"

He had laid out a picnic, just like the breakfast he took me out on, he had put candles all around it and I didn’t care it was a fire hazard! The candles flickered in the breeze while all the food and drinks were lit up by the faint light of them. It was beautiful.

"Louis....it's..." I was speechless

"Evie, speechless?!Never thought I would see the day" He exclaimed laughing

I laughed kissing him.

"Anything for you" He smiled

I blushed and sat down next to him to eat.

When we were in the middle of eating, a couple of fans came over.

"Louis! Can we have an autograph please!" They exclaimed. Louis looked at me apologetic but I just smiled back at him, telling him to sign it.

As he was writing them, he dropped one, I quickly put it into my pocket.

"I'm sure I’ve just done two!" He frowned. He just shrugged though and wrote another, making the fans go crazy.

Louis P.O.V

I felt really bad for the fans coming over but Evie just smiled at me, to give the fans an autograph.

"Il be two minutes, just going to the toilet" She smiled. I nodded, but as I was sitting  waiting for her, I heard her phone ring. I answered it, thinknig it would be one of the girls or the lads 'checking up' on us to see what we were doing.  

"Evie!Today is the last day to get the autograph of Louis!You better have it, I can get alot of money off th-" A males voice said before I could say it wasnt Evie

I hung the phone up and dropped it in shock,she had been using me all along, just stringing me along, making me think that she 'loved me'. Then some paper caught my eye, it was the autograph I had ‘lost’. She was going to sell it on….

"Louis?Whats wro-" I heard Evie say behind me

"Save it Evie, I know you have been using me, I thought you loved me for me not Louis Tomlinson from One Direction" I shouted at her, I felt a few tears sting my eyes, I couldnt believe less than two minutes ago, we were sitting together, feeding eachother grapes and just....in love.

"No! Louis listen!" She cried grabbing my arm.

I shrugged her off

"Dont Evie...just dont" I snapped at her as I stormed off.

A/N I know this is reallyyyy short but its sort of a build up for the next chapter which should be up either tomorrow or Saturday :) xxx