Chapter 12

Beth P.O.V

Bye L.A!" We all exclaimed as the plane took off. This time we didn’t have Miss Ilovemyself with us, which was great!

-Later-

"I am so bored" I complained slumping on the sofa.

"Ughh same" Evie replied

"The boys aren’t back from their photo shoot til this afternoon" Erin explained

"What time is it now?" I asked

"10 am" Erin sighed looking at her phone.

If this was a cartoon, a light bulb would of just lit up above Taylors head.

"I know what we could do" She said grinning.

After a while, we had all caught on

"Prank them?!" Emily said excitedly.

Taylor nodded and we started thinking of the best pranks ever for the boys.

I went in the bathroom and got Harry's aftershave, pouring it out and replacing it with a disgusting smelling one. I sprayed it in air.

"Ugh Beth that stinks!" Erin complained at me while she was filling Zayn's hairdryer with flour. I laughed and went into the kitchen where Evie was scraping out all the of the fillings from Oreos. I watched her while she put white toothpaste instead. She grinned at me while she admired her work.

I grabbed the cupcakes out of the oven for Emily as she sprinkled red hot chilli flakes onto them while Taylor was sprinkling salt all over a toothbrush which I guessed was Liam’s.

We all jumped back on the sofa.

"I can’t wait to see their faces!" I exclaimed excited

"Same! They probably think we are such good girls until now" Taylor replied devilishly. We laughed and watched a film until we heard the boy’s car park outside the house.

"You girlies ok?" Louis asked as he walked into the room followed by the other four.

"Yupp we've been fine" Evie replied

"Oh good, I'm going for a shower" Zayn said walking out the room. I had to stop myself from laughing; he had just walked into the trap.

Emily P.O.V

"I'm hungry!" Niall exclaimed walking over to the kitchen. I saw him about to grab a cookie when I ran over.

"Have one of these!" I said, handing him one of the cupcakes.

He frowned at me

"I know what you are like Emily, what have you done with these?"

"Nothing!" I replied trying to look innocent.  "Look, Il try one"

I bit into the bottom part of the cupcake where the chili flakes hadn’t touched."See? If I had done anything to them, I wouldn’t of just ate one would I?"

"True" He sighed and was about to bite into the cupcake when he frowned at the red flakes.

"What’s this?"

"Fairy dust" I replied without thinking, he would never believe tha- forget that, he has just bitten into it.

He chewed for a while but  I knew the chili was about to kick in any minute now......

He spat the cupcake out.

"What on earth have you done with these?!"

"Oh....the recipe must of gone wrong" I shrugged walking away, biting my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing.